Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The S2 Script-o-Rama

Default Re: The S2 Script-o-Rama

As I know, Palaiogos want change faction name in campaign time after completing preciselly conditions. I'm also wondering whether it is possible
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

Well I think you should be able to. Aren't there scripts already that change factions name when one becomes shogun, or the shogunate/imperial vanguard in fots?
    Wanna play as minor clans from expanded Japan by unamie5? Now you can: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=428505886

Shogun 2 in a new light - Historical Shogun 2 Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Collateral_dmg View Post
    Well I think you should be able to. Aren't there scripts already that change factions name when one becomes shogun, or the shogunate/imperial vanguard in fots?

Wherever it is, I can't find it in campaigns -> jap_boshin -> scripting.lua. Right now, I'm going to try to make a custom mission, although I can't find a way to make the reward a change of name. I have so many scripting questions... I wish there were more mods in Shogun 2 which change scripts.

Hi
    I need help, would be possible to change one building to another (or just destroy this building) by script? I have problem, that in my mod factions use garrison from another military group. It's not vissible in building description, but is visible on flag (and of course, game respawn this units in battle):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

So would it be possible to make a script that would work like this:
    If faction la_numenor_kingdom conquer region then change building HAR_Castle_2 to DUN_Castle_2
    and
    If faction la_numenor_kingdom conquer region then destroy building chain HAR_Garrison
    And apply this for all factions and all buildings with garrison?
    Last edited by Sara Temer; April 23, 2020 at 06:21 AM.
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

Looks like creating logs with using a variable that contains the "CampaignUI" function in the TCS_Log_Update() arguments ctd's the game (Fots). Any idea why?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456