View Poll Results: Are you interested in this type of mod?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very much

102 62.20%
  • Yeah, a bit

32 19.51%
  • Nah, not really

14 8.54%
  • No, not at all

16 9.76%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: ZenMod, 7/30 v4.5 updated for DLC PATCH, Darth & Mutant vers. available

Default Re: ZenMod, 7/30 v4.5 updated for DLC PATCH, Darth & Mutant vers. available

Really a shame this mod hasn't been updated. It really was an essential mod for me as well.

setheroph's Avatar Libertus

Default Script trouble

Everytime I add the line mod ZenModBasic4-5.pack; into the scripts.txt and start the game, the .txt disappears and i have to create a new .txt. it only happens with this mod and i am stummped as to why, can anybody help?

In fact the line disappears when the mod manager pops up leaving all the other lines (example) AUM and darth in tact. very strange, any help?
    Last edited by setheroph; October 29, 2012 at 06:37 AM.

www.myspace.com/setheroph

YOU ARE NOT MY LIEGE.........SCUM.....

Default Re: Script trouble

Quote Originally Posted by setheroph View Post
    Everytime I add the line mod ZenModBasic4-5.pack; into the scripts.txt and start the game, the .txt disappears and i have to create a new .txt. it only happens with this mod and i am stummped as to why, can anybody help?

In fact the line disappears when the mod manager pops up leaving all the other lines (example) AUM and darth in tact. very strange, any help?
    The introduction of Steam Workshop/mod manager has made manual edit of user.script file null and void.

This mod is quite old btw and many incompatibilities are contained.

However, you can use PFM to change the file into a "mod" version and the Mod manager should see it.

The Gentle Touch Of A Woman's Hand Can Soothe The Tempest Of A Man's Heart Especially If They Cook Something Tasty
    =========================================================

setheroph's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Script trouble

Cheers buddy, I think I will take some time to learn to mod, been long enough.

www.myspace.com/setheroph

YOU ARE NOT MY LIEGE.........SCUM.....

MrCrapsley's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: ZenMod, 7/30 v4.5 updated for DLC PATCH, Darth & Mutant vers. available

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoongr View Post
    Hi all ,

Nice mod , and thanks for the hard work to produce it .
    I am doing as instucted in the readme txt for the installation to copy paste it in the Directoy given , but i cant see the mod to be applied or any changes in the game play ,
    is the there a switcher i have to activate to start the Mod ?
    I have the game via steam , and maybe the mistake is that i do not have a script file to paste the Script txt from the Mod Folder . or am missing something else ? Please advise
    I have this same problem, mod seems not to be implemented at all.

Mod is dead. Hasn't been updated for patches and DLC in quite some time, sorry.

MrCrapsley's Avatar Tiro

Fair enough man, shame though, I thought it looked like the best out there

Aww that's too bad i think the mod were the best i've seen some vids about the mod battle oh well

i tried to install this mod but it does not work any advice?