Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuck with Dishonourable Coward..

Default Re: Stuck with Dishonourable Coward..

I'd rather be last on the ladder than have the trait. (I still have it)

Too bad that I'm not good enough to get to the top of the Ladder to trigger the rank drop xD

Quote Originally Posted by Oda View Post
    Yep, Oda from TeamLiquid.net.
    Ah I was the one you dropped vs.

Aaaaand it's back again... got it after I tried to get the Legendary Force achievement. My general shattered and routed before my hero units and I lost the game, when I returned to the lobby there it was again... didn't even concede this time, I let it play out so it was just a normal lost game. Starting to wonder what triggers it, or do they just hand them out randomly or something?

Just as a side note, possibly related to this. My game has started CTDing whenever I try to access the avatar conquest map, every other aspect of the game works perfectly normally. I know that before this started hapening I got this trait (oddly enough on a game where someone quit on me)

Anyone esle experience this?

It happens once in a while. Usually a cash check-up does the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefallenhun View Post
    Just as a side note, possibly related to this. My game has started CTDing whenever I try to access the avatar conquest map, every other aspect of the game works perfectly normally. I know that before this started hapening I got this trait (oddly enough on a game where someone quit on me)

Anyone esle experience this?
    I used to get the CTD on the avatar area whenever I tried clicking on anything before the full sweeping zoom of the camera to your avatar was complete. Just let the animation run and see if it happens again. I dont know if this is your exact problem, but sounds familiar.
    seppuku would be a lot easier with a lightsaber

I'd imagine it is entirely to do with your general's actions and not yours. IE if your general flees from battle too often you end up with the Dishonarble Coward trait. If the game code could tell you were deliberately disconnecting then we wouldn't have the whole alt-f4 problem.

I have it, though I'm often committing my general to mellee, topped up his sword stats but didn't up his morale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12