Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: V6 is uploaded (20.10.2011) !! +The Traditional Japan Music + Sound MOD*

angus young's Avatar Ordinarius
    Villefranche de rouergue France in the south

Default Re: ULTIMATE VERSION (V5) is uploaded !! +The Traditional Japan Music + Sound MOD*

Hi my friend !

Hope you and your familly are right !

Well, we re waiting about the new version !!

Default Re: ULTIMATE VERSION (V5) is uploaded !! +The Traditional Japan Music + Sound MOD*

Anyone else having a problem downloading part 3 from mediafire?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubisoft CEO
    Our clear goal today is to come more regularly with our top brands
    Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3515MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 4GiB Patriot 1480MHz CAS 8 | AMD 1GiB HD6950 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by angus young View Post
    Hi my friend !

Hope you and your familly are right !

Well, we re waiting about the new version !!
    Salut mon ami ! Everything is fine here, thank you. I will release the new version once that Samurai DLC is out, just to make sure it will be compatible.
    Anyone else having a problem downloading part 3 from mediafire?
    You are right, part 3 seems to be broken, donno why the other parts still work. I hope you can use the other download links.

Kurisu Paifuaa's Avatar Biarchus

Holy horn blowin' ! Interesting effect with the unit sounds and the new patch I like it somewhat, but they've obviously changed the frequency of some sounds that the mod replaces or dropped a few.

Yes they did indeed put some reverb and mabe some loudness in. Also they added some new sound effects (mabe I inspired them ). Problem is they added (replaced) some music tracks which "override" any music mods. So far I havent found a way around that (ie. you will hear the new patch tracks no matter what) - gladly its only about 6 tracks that cant be changed. At least I donno how to.
    New version will be tested soon though =)

If anyone knows a way to bypass those patched tracks, pls tell me

Work is in progress and Im testing some new sounds. V6 will probably be released next week. Stay tuned

YEEEEPPPPEEEEE !!!!

I can't wait for the new version.

Hister's Avatar Domesticus

So happy 'cos of this mighty news - bravo!
    PROUD MEMBER OF PAENINSULA ITALICA TEAM

For M2TW PI forum click here.
    For RTW PI forum click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Twosocks View Post
    Yes they did indeed put some reverb and mabe some loudness in. Also they added some new sound effects (mabe I inspired them ). Problem is they added (replaced) some music tracks which "override" any music mods. So far I havent found a way around that (ie. you will hear the new patch tracks no matter what) - gladly its only about 6 tracks that cant be changed. At least I donno how to.
    New version will be tested soon though =)

If anyone knows a way to bypass those patched tracks, pls tell me
    Which ones? For music or fieldmusicians?

They fixed a bug where the end of battle music wouldn't play if you exited the screen too fast. Those three are in patch9 along with two more that play during the battle loading screen. The rest are all RotS music.

With the field musician sounds it looks like they mainly zeroed out a bunch of tracks. The two that have data are conch sounds.
    Last edited by Kurisu Paifuaa; October 16, 2011 at 07:07 AM.

FANTABULOUS !

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu Paifuaa View Post
    Which ones? For music or fieldmusicians?

They fixed a bug where the end of battle music wouldn't play if you exited the screen too fast. Those three are in patch9 along with two more that play during the battle loading screen. The rest are all RotS music.

With the field musician sounds it looks like they mainly zeroed out a bunch of tracks. The two that have data are conch sounds.

Thank you, I forgot I can now open and check out the patch pack ( lol i still used the old PFM). Very interesting.

The mod runs fine with the Samurai DLC and Im doing some more finetuning right now

Can't wait for a release men!

It is done !

The V 6 is uploaded. I hope you will all enjoy it. Have fun !

It is done !

Twosocks, my friend, thank you again for such an awesome mod! I havent have chance to try it out yet. I will do so this weekend. Anyways, take care buddy!

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

It is done !

This deserves an extended "Huzzah"! Very nice work, Twosocks !

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Default Re: V6 is uploaded (20.10.2011) !! +The Traditional Japan Music + Sound MOD*

Wohooooo, thanx!

Edit: It would be nice for the people who haven't been following your thread to say that versions 4 and 5 aren't compatible with the last S2 patch.
    Last edited by Hister; October 21, 2011 at 04:50 AM.

Default Re: V6 is uploaded (20.10.2011) !! +The Traditional Japan Music + Sound MOD*

YES !!!!!!

I m gonna try it to night ! And upload the french forum too

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

Wohoo! Another version

One of my most precious *.packs in my data folder
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

Haha. Just started the game with the new pack. You opened with my favorite track. Any title or artist available for that one (main menu)?

For some reason, the Bing music ID feature on my phone really has trouble with it