Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: (WIP) MOS Expansion Project - Ancillary Overhaul

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 3.1 released!!! Minor tweaks and changes

new 3.1 version released... no expanded map submod yet, but i'm working on it... next 4.0 version will have Il Ducce's expanded Map submod included for sure...

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 3.1 released!!! Minor tweaks and changes

Don't stress yourself too much with it, you've done a impressing amount of work so far My congratulations and thanks for the new release!

I've seen that work on implementing RR/RC is on progress for the MOS expansion project; are you going to include the complete real combat unit stats?

Damn my 40kb/s download-speed limit

Quote Originally Posted by Kyren View Post
    Don't stress yourself too much with it, you've done a impressing amount of work so far My congratulations and thanks for the new release!

I've seen that work on implementing RR/RC is on progress for the MOS expansion project; are you going to include the complete real combat unit stats?

Damn my 40kb/s download-speed limit
    oh, no stress, it's quite relaxing to me actually... thnx for the appreciation of my work

well, the PB said that there will be new RR/RC made sooner or later, so i'm really reluctant including version 1.4 to my Project especially with new TATW version soon to be released. we have incorporated some "side" stuff: roads, forest paths etc... i even tried to implement famous volley shot but the problems were new units whose skeletons didn't match with new 2.1 version of TATW...

well, download/upload speeds are always an issue, at least to some people... this update isnt big, around 260 Kb so you should download it pretty fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    new 3.1 version released... no expanded map submod yet, but i'm working on it... next 4.0 version will have Il Ducce's expanded Map submod included for sure...
    I want my money back!!!!!! Without additional regions mod, I will not play MOS.
    Remember the will of the electorate!!!!!!!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=437052
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

yes, that pole is known to me... however that was Hero's endevauor and i was reluctant including it myself (this is after all MOS submod). but i have decided to go with it even if it means steppign on Heroes toes, also this is always optional submod, not got to have one...

Very well Minas and always remember the Emperor does not forgive as easily as I do.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Drought's Avatar Foederatus

Hi,I already downloaded MOS 5.0 and try custom battle to see the new units from FROME but my sindar archers which is the generals bodyguard is still the old ones like in the vanilla?

I thought it would be like this

Am i just imagining or what? coz in the Unit Interface in the Custom battle looks like this. Or do i have to download 5.2 then install version 3.0 and patch to 3.1? Thanks!
    Last edited by Drought; June 29, 2011 at 10:21 AM.

Well, you do have to first install MOS 5.2 and then MOS EP (3.0 and patch 3.1) as it is stated in OP... However it is possible that the General bodyguard is the same as in vanilla, because i didn't change units that are already in both submods but have different textures... i just implemented uinits which exist in FRoME but aren't present in MOS 5.2. Bodyguard is in both submods and there is no way i'm going to take FRoME's bodyguard and put it here. it's theirs to use it not ours...

altough i'm now double posting i think this news really is worth it (this is my first double post ever i think or maybe a second one or even a third one)well, never mind; it iss now official, the MOS EP has recieved permission to use new Galadhrim units from FRoME and here is the proof:

Today 09:13 PM
    koultouras

permition to use the new galadhrim units ...granted!
    i express my gratitude to Koultouras and am announcing their incorporation really soon,

cheers

I am having a problem with the 3.1 patch. Whenever I try to download it the mirror says that the file is unavailable. Is there somewhere else I can get the patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus Anulorum View Post
    I am having a problem with the 3.1 patch. Whenever I try to download it the mirror says that the file is unavailable. Is there somewhere else I can get the patch?
    it's probably just temporarily... this happens with megaupload and there isn't much i can do about it... just try later... i would also recomend using some other explorer for download (such as mozilla) and not internet explorer

Alright, I willl try that, thank you.

Dear Minas Moth, I've been using ur MOS expansion up to 3.0(AWESOME) and made some major tweaks from there..what's the content of your 3.1 if I may ask?

Note: u'r imported golodhrim archer's don't have the bow string pulling animation

edt: list of my major tweaks

-imported celeborn battle model from FRoME (descr strat, battle model, unit models tweaks)
    -created Rumil (Haldir's brother) with FRoME's Lorien general battle model (see above plus export VnVs, export character traits, names etc.)
    -completely changed high elves skin with razors high elven texture, including elrond (battle model, unit models)
    -added Eomer's as playable character from the start plus his own custom BG (see Rumil plus EDU etc.)
    -added Hama (see Eomer)
    -added khuzaymah (Haradrim Chieftain) battle model from Brevi's (see celeborn)
    -added Lurtz (see Eomer)
    -completely reskin isengard units plus ugluk with brevi's evil reskin
    -you get the idea that i'm addicted to modding lol..

the question is: does your 3.1 patch by any chance conflict with any of that? plus another rep for your work.
    Last edited by Ale_san; June 30, 2011 at 10:58 PM.
    Legolas : How do you kill 2 mumakil with 1 javelin?
    Gimli : I don't know, ask Mr. aimbot there, WTF HAX!
    Eomer :

Here's a little sneak peak of what awaits those who will download MOS EP version 4.0...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

i hope you like them...

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

And when will those who await this boon be gratified?
    BTW thanks for mentioning me in the credits

it crashes when i start the campaign ,i have no ideea why

could somebody help me?

EDIT: managed to make it work, great mod, thanks
    Last edited by quid_pro_quo; July 02, 2011 at 04:03 AM.

How come 2 of my last posts just suddenly dissapeared? Lol

It's utterly vanquished..
    Legolas : How do you kill 2 mumakil with 1 javelin?
    Gimli : I don't know, ask Mr. aimbot there, WTF HAX!
    Eomer :

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    Here's a little sneak peak of what awaits those who will download MOS EP version 4.0...
    i hope you like them...
    Like them a lot Minas Moth, looking forward to it ; )

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ale_san View Post
    How come 2 of my last posts just suddenly dissapeared? Lol

It's utterly vanquished..
    Please see this thread if you have not found an answer yet.
    Service Outage
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013