Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: (WIP) MOS Expansion Project - Ancillary Overhaul

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 2.0 released!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    haha yeah, and i bet that i am not the only 1 who couldn't find it maybe move it to the bottom of the OP?
    i think not; zhe installation instructions are there also and i stated where i have moved it; so people read

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    ... so people read
    Phht. Yeah. Right.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

just to mention: this is still kicking mod; we have actually done some work on Eriador/Arnor... i think you will like it, however it won't be released yet as some other surprises will be included...

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

just to mention: this is still kicking mod; we have actually done some work on Eriador/Arnor... i think you will like it, however it won't be released yet as some other surprises will be included...
    I´d like to suggest something for Eriador. How about adding a building to Annuminas, Fornost and Amon Sul, that increases the population growth a bit?

Because the Dunedain Rangers are protecting those areas by patrolling the boundaries of Eriador.
    The population is more secure in those areas. And therefore you will be able to recruit Dunedain Units earlier.

I must tell you that reforging Arnor is really not Book accurate how can 3 percent of the population who aren't popular unite 97 percent and make it a kingdom with a line of kings they most likely not even know? You think the rich Eriadorians would want to loose their control? well i don't but i love the Faithful Numenorians so i don't care

Borussia Dortmund fan

Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    I must tell you that reforging Arnor is really not Book accurate
    I totaly agree with that. I´ve never reforged Arnor and never will. Maybe the buildings could only be set in Amon Sul and Fornost then.

I only like the few Dunedain units from the Dunedain Regions.

But in my opinion it takes too long to recruit them .

Moth, Can u make this work with expanded map mod??? that would be awesome!!!!!

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Hmmm i love being able to reforge Arnor... i like their units

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 3.0 released!!! Eriador>Arnor

Hello people... It has been some time, but i'm back!!! And i'm not coming to this community empty handed... I'm proud to present you the v. 3.0 of my MOS Expansion Project... check the OP, hopefully you'll enjoy it... and certainly leave some feedback...

Very Nice! Looking forward to trying this tonight.

Did you include the extra regions as well as the new Gondor units from the previous release?

Quote Originally Posted by brymht View Post
    Did you include the extra regions as well as the new Gondor units from the previous release?
    no, this isn't going with Expanded Map (as MS 5.2 isn't also)... the aditional gondor units are in MOS 5.2 so i didn't add anything... read theo, what is there is in the submod too...

enjoy!

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Hello people... It has been some time, but i'm back!!! And i'm not coming to this community empty handed... I'm proud to present you the v. 3.0 of my MOS Expansion Project... check the OP, hopefully you'll enjoy it... and certainly leave some feedback...
    Looks great, can't wait to play. I'm a little short of time now, so waiting for the next MOS release before I try an install. Keep up the great work!
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

If I may expand on the details of v3.0...

Eriador Veterans
    Arnor gets access to the House/Hall of Veterans, providing retraining and free upkeep for Eriador units. This is for two reasons:
    1. It can take some time to recruit the new Arnor units after reemergence; this allows you to retrain your existing units during that period
    2. Nostalgia: if you have some favourite units from the Eriador years then you can keep using them in battle (retraining) or give them a cushy retirement position in peaceful regions (free upkeep)

Recruitment is not possible and this is all optional: if you don't want this Eriador retraining/upkeep option then don't build the building.

The buildings can only be constructed in Dúnedain, Greenway and Westroad regions: Annúminas, Fornost, Amon Sûl, Bree, Staddle, Tharbad, Duneard, Isengard, Foldburg, Hornburg, Edoras, Aldburg & Minas Tirith.

The usual culture levels still apply for retraining and upkeep.

The units are:
    • Breeland Militia
    • Merchant Militia
    • Greenway Guardsmen [Greenway regions only]
    • Battle-ready Dúnedain [Dúnedain regions only]
    • Archer Militia
    • Merchants
    • Greenway Sentries [Greenway regions only]
    • Mounted Battle Ready Dúnedain [Dúnedain regions only]
    • Ballista
    • Catapult

Additionally, Hunting Camps and Lumber Camps provide retraining and free upkeep of Woodland Hunters and Lumbermen.

Traits: Generals stationed at a House/Hall for long enough can learn a thing or two from the veterans there.

Credits: Rogu3granny for permission to use and modify his buildings.

Roads
    The Greenway has been adjusted to include Duneard instead of Byrig.

Hornburg has been included as part of the Westroad.

Eriador/Arnor has been added to the factions that get trade bonuses from these roads.

Script will automatically destroy roads in "forest" regions according to faction ownership. This happens during turn end:
    • Forest Dirt Roads are destroyed in regions owned by Elves
    • Forest Paths are destroyed in regions not owned by Elves

Forest regions are: Imladris, Lond Daer, Amon Gastal, Fangorn, Mirkwood regions and Lorien regions.

The idea is that only Elves can have Forest Paths; non-Elves build 'roads' instead: Forest Dirt Roads.

For example, Mordor will build Forest Dirt Roads in the Dol Guldur region. When the Elves conquer that region they would let the forest reclaim (destroy) the roads and they would use their "secret paths" through the forest instead. And vice versa: if Mordor takes a new Mirkwood region then they would build roads through it.

By having the roads auto-destroyed like this allows the AI and the player to build the appropriate new type.

Apart from a Forest Path happiness bonus to Elvish factions there is no difference between the two (in movement, trade, etc.). Furthermore, destroying the roads only destroys the road building - the map roads remain, without any effect on movement etc.

Therefore this was done for mostly atmospheric reasons. So when Elves control a region their "road" building will be the one saying "Elves use secret paths through the forest". And when Elves do not control the region then it will not say this.

certainly you may, i have already added link to OP for this detailed description W... i knew you would put this somwhere so i never bothered doing it myself (so you don't think i anted to rob you of your merits)...

great work, rep from me..
    Legolas : How do you kill 2 mumakil with 1 javelin?
    Gimli : I don't know, ask Mr. aimbot there, WTF HAX!
    Eomer :

Game doesn't work for me(Main menu in the game is loading and crushed)... I did everything right! Help!

Hmkay...might be the first time i will reforge Arnor. I never wanted to although i could.
    But this made me rethink it. Or not? Hmm yes. Or not? Hmm yes...thanks.

This is a pretty strange campaign i´m playing atm with this submod. I don´t know if the following things have something to do with your mod:

- i´ve accepted the counter invasion script; turn 41: invasion called dol amroth, no counter invasion window appeared until turn 60

- i´ve build the elven ranger building in Amon Sûl; but when the building finished it didn´t appear in the settlement and the window that should allow me to send the elven rangers to retrain them doesn´t appear also

- Aragorn has full authority and the annoying faction heir script wants me to execute someone every 8 - 12 turn

I´m studying the campaign script atm but have no clue what´s wrong...

Could be also a subconscious thing because i never really was a fan of reforging arnor. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me
    Last edited by Khales; June 16, 2011 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khales View Post
    - i´ve build the elven ranger building in Amon Sûl; but when the building finished it didn´t appear in the settlement and the window that should allow me to send the elven rangers to retrain them doesn´t appear also
    I can't speak for the other problems but this is definitely wrong. My guess was that campaign script had crashed but other campaign script things are still happening so it's not that.

Are there any errors in the log? Maybe try posting it here - as an attachment preferably.

Given that you're not alone in weird behaviour maybe something's gone screwy in the script. But you could build the building and then not see it when completed? This is very strange and not script-related as far as I can tell.

You ran cleaner.bat and it worked correctly? No error messages in that command prompt window saying it couldn't delete?

Hmm, it´s getting weirder. I´ve found the ranger building in Tharbad although i´ve build it in Amon Sul. At least i believe that i´ve build it there . But there was still no message to upgrade them.

Log

13:21:02.343 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    13:21:02.344 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Jun 25 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2.1-30 (43169) ===
    13:21:02.362 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    13:21:02.362 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    13:21:02.364 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    13:21:02.365 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    13:21:02.365 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    13:21:02.366 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    13:21:02.394 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/player.txt is missing
    13:21:02.395 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/keys.dat is missing
    13:21:02.395 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/keys.dat is missing
    13:21:04.376 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    13:21:04.380 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    13:21:04.385 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    13:21:04.398 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    13:21:04.398 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    13:21:04.400 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    13:21:05.235 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.235 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.236 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.237 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.237 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.237 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.238 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.238 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.239 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.239 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.239 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.240 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.240 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.240 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.241 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.241 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.247 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.247 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.248 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.248 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.249 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.249 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.250 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.250 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.250 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.250 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.250 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.250 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.251 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.251 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.252 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.252 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.254 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.255 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.256 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.256 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.257 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.257 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.258 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.258 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:05.268 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    13:21:05.269 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    13:21:05.269 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    13:21:05.269 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    13:21:05.269 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    13:21:05.269 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    13:21:05.269 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    13:21:05.270 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    13:21:05.278 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    13:21:05.278 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    13:21:05.278 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    13:21:05.278 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    13:21:05.280 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    13:21:05.280 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    13:21:05.280 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    13:21:05.280 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    13:21:05.280 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    13:21:05.280 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    13:21:05.282 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    13:21:05.282 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    13:21:05.282 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    13:21:11.538 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    13:21:15.090 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:15.100 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:16.473 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:16.695 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    13:21:16.695 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    13:21:16.698 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    13:21:16.698 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/saxons.tga is missing
    13:21:16.701 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    13:21:16.701 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    13:21:16.773 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    13:21:16.815 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    13:21:17.504 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.515 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.520 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.522 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.523 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.524 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.538 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.539 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.539 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.551 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:17.552 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:29.397 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_timurids.tga is missing
    13:21:29.397 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    13:21:29.406 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/base/map_timurids.tga is missing
    13:21:29.415 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_normans.tga is missing
    13:21:29.415 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    13:21:29.415 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/base/map_normans.tga is missing
    13:21:29.416 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_saxons.tga is missing
    13:21:29.416 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    13:21:29.416 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/base/map_saxons.tga is missing
    13:21:29.416 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_slave.tga is missing
    13:21:29.416 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    13:21:29.416 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/base/map_slave.tga is missing
    13:21:29.431 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_england.tga is missing
    13:21:29.451 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_england.tga is missing
    13:21:31.610 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_spain.tga is missing
    13:21:31.616 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_spain.tga is missing
    13:21:33.087 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_venice.tga is missing
    13:21:33.094 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_venice.tga is missing
    13:21:45.570 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    13:21:45.629 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_battle.txt is missing
    13:21:45.630 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    13:21:45.630 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rbm is missing
    13:21:45.630 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.wfc is missing
    13:21:45.915 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.915 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.915 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.915 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.916 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.916 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.921 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/086.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.921 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/086.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.921 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/096.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.921 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/096.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.922 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/096.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.922 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/096.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.922 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/089.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.922 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/089.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.923 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/077.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.923 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/077.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.923 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/024.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.923 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/024.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.924 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/039.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:45.924 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/039.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:21:46.093 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    13:21:49.642 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:49.643 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:51.007 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:52.197 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/radar_map_background.tga is missing
    13:21:52.356 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_ambassador.rum is missing
    13:21:52.368 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_scroll.rum is missing
    13:21:52.387 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_ambassador.rum is missing
    13:21:52.389 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_scroll.rum is missing
    13:21:52.391 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_ambassador.rum is missing
    13:21:52.406 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.408 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_spy.rum is missing
    13:21:52.411 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.413 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_spy.rum is missing
    13:21:52.421 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.423 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_spy.rum is missing
    13:21:52.425 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.426 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_assassin.rum is missing
    13:21:52.428 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.430 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_assasin.rum is missing
    13:21:52.432 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.434 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_assasin.rum is missing
    13:21:52.435 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.437 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_princess.rum is missing
    13:21:52.439 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_northern.rum is missing
    13:21:52.441 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_princess.rum is missing
    13:21:52.443 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_southern.rum is missing
    13:21:52.446 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northen_merchant.rum is missing
    13:21:52.447 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.449 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_merchant.rum is missing
    13:21:52.451 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.453 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_merchant.rum is missing
    13:21:52.454 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    13:21:52.455 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_priest.rum is missing
    13:21:52.457 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    13:21:52.458 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_bishop.rum is missing
    13:21:52.459 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    13:21:52.460 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_cardinal.rum is missing
    13:21:52.461 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    13:21:52.462 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_priest.rum is missing
    13:21:52.463 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    13:21:52.463 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_bishop.rum is missing
    13:21:52.465 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    13:21:52.465 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_patriarch.rum is missing
    13:21:52.466 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    13:21:52.467 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/muslim_iman.rum is missing
    13:21:52.469 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    13:21:52.469 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/pope.rum is missing
    13:21:52.471 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    13:21:52.472 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/heretic.rum is missing
    13:21:52.473 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    13:21:52.474 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/witch.rum is missing
    13:21:52.483 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_northern.rum is missing
    13:21:52.484 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/inquisitor.rum is missing
    13:21:52.485 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_book.rum is missing
    13:21:52.486 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_general_northern.rum is missing
    13:21:52.488 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.489 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_general_northern.rum is missing
    13:21:52.490 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.491 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_general.rum is missing
    13:21:52.493 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.493 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/aztec_general.rum is missing
    13:21:52.495 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.496 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_captain_northern.rum is missing
    13:21:52.498 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.499 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_captain_northern.rum is missing
    13:21:52.499 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.500 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_captain.rum is missing
    13:21:52.501 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.501 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/aztec_captain.rum is missing
    13:21:52.503 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.504 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/princess.rum is missing
    13:21:52.505 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess.rum is missing
    13:21:52.507 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/merchant.rum is missing
    13:21:52.508 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_merchant.rum is missing
    13:21:52.510 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/priest.rum is missing
    13:21:52.511 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/priest.rum is missing
    13:21:52.512 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/bishop.rum is missing
    13:21:52.513 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/bishop.rum is missing
    13:21:52.514 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/cardinal.rum is missing
    13:21:52.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/cardinal.rum is missing
    13:21:52.517 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/diplomat.rum is missing
    13:21:52.518 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/diplomat.rum is missing
    13:21:52.519 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/spy.rum is missing
    13:21:52.519 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/spy.rum is missing
    13:21:52.520 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/assassin.rum is missing
    13:21:52.521 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/assassin.rum is missing
    13:21:52.522 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_barb_general_high.rum is missing
    13:21:52.523 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.524 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/barb_strat_map_captain.rum is missing
    13:21:52.525 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.526 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_carthage_general_high.rum is missing
    13:21:52.526 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.527 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/carthage_strat_captain.rum is missing
    13:21:52.528 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.529 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_eastern_general_high.rum is missing
    13:21:52.529 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.530 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_eastern_lesser_general.rum is missing
    13:21:52.531 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.531 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_egyptian_general.rum is missing
    13:21:52.532 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.533 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_egyptian_lesser_general.rum is missing
    13:21:52.533 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_axe.rum is missing
    13:21:52.535 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_greek_general_high.rum is missing
    13:21:52.535 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.536 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_greek_lesser_general.rum is missing
    13:21:52.537 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.538 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_roman_general_high.rum is missing
    13:21:52.538 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.539 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_roman_lesser_general.rum is missing
    13:21:52.540 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.541 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/unit_rebel_greater_general_high.rum is missing
    13:21:52.541 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.541 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/unit_roman_peasant_high.rum is missing
    13:21:52.542 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    13:21:52.543 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    13:21:52.543 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.544 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    13:21:52.544 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.545 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    13:21:52.545 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.545 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    13:21:52.545 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.547 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_greek.rum is missing
    13:21:52.547 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.547 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_dhow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.548 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.548 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_dhow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.549 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.549 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.549 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.550 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    13:21:52.550 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.550 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.551 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.551 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.551 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.552 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.552 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.552 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.553 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.553 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.553 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.554 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    13:21:52.554 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.554 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    13:21:52.555 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.555 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.555 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.556 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.556 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.556 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.556 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.557 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    13:21:52.557 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    13:21:52.557 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/character_pontus.rum is missing
    13:21:52.558 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/general_pontus.rum is missing
    13:21:53.998 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/radar_map_background.tga is missing
    13:21:57.699 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_strat/residences/textures/NE_ship_dock.TGA.dds is missing
    13:21:57.775 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/water.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:57.808 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tile_models/alpha_pages/mountain_mask.tga.dds is missing
    13:21:57.833 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_01.TGA.dds is missing
    13:21:57.834 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_winter.TGA.dds is missing
    13:21:57.864 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/base/water_surface.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:21.658 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:21.659 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:22.993 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.055 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    13:22:23.056 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    13:22:23.056 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    13:22:23.056 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/saxons.tga is missing
    13:22:23.057 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    13:22:23.057 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    13:22:23.061 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    13:22:23.063 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    13:22:23.636 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.636 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.637 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.638 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.638 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.639 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.639 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.640 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.640 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.641 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    13:22:23.642 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing

Edit: Cleaner.bat errors : data\world\maps\base\map.rvm and data\text\*.strings.bin can´t be found.
    Last edited by Khales; June 16, 2011 at 06:54 AM.