Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: (WIP) MOS Expansion Project - Ancillary Overhaul

Laetus

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 4.0 done!!! New units for Gondor + other changes

Did I misunderstand that achievment point thing? My Faction Leader achieved every req's multiple times but gets no reward. I thought it would be mentioned as popup at new turn. If I press 'C' I am only told that achieving is at hand. :-(

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 4.0 done!!! New units for Gondor + other changes

Welcome to the forums, Marathon Nevadarion!

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

welcome to the forums! but could you pls explain the problem a bit more detailed, because i dont really get it

Laetus

Thanks for the welcome :-)
    If you press 'C' you get that scroll telling you that the faction Leader has to win a Heroic Victorym conquer a settlement and so on to achieve the final reward. I have done this multiple times with different faction's but I never received an reward. Is there a bug or I am wrong with that all?

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

So far as i understood this you get more money for his funeral when he dies. The more achievements the more money

Minas Moth what you have done here is in one word Great. I love your expansion.(Plus you did something for Arnor and Gondor) Thanks to your work i gonna try the elves. I wish you and Hero of the West Good luck with this wonderfull project

P.S maybe someday MOS will be standalone as DAC

Borussia Dortmund fan

How if release 4.0 now, so we can have some new adventure to do before MOS 6.0 released.

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn_Lee View Post
    How if release 4.0 now, so we can have some new adventure to do before MOS 6.0 released.

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    With that being said, i have to inform you that there will be NO DOWNLOAD LINK for version 4.0. It's going to be intergrated in new version of MOS so there is no reason (for me atleast) to release it separetly...

Hope this helps. These are indeed tough times where patience is needed.

RJA's Avatar Semisalis

Love MOS and MOS expansion, but I find it a bit annoying that I can't recruit any decent units in castles as the high elves. I conquered Isengard, only to realise that it wasn't going to give me any benefits.
    If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences
    William Thomas

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by RJA View Post
    Love MOS and MOS expansion, but I find it a bit annoying that I can't recruit any decent units in castles as the high elves. I conquered Isengard, only to realise that it wasn't going to give me any benefits.
    With Isengard in my pale HE hands I always may build all the best units available, in a while

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Dustindesrctin's Avatar Decanus

love MOS and this, but im a little confused ,I know MOS has some of TM's gondor stuff but in the title of this it is new units for gondor, but I haven't seen any new ones (besides the one from MOS).

If anyone could clear this up I'd be very thankful

Quote Originally Posted by Dustindesrctin View Post
    love MOS and this, but im a little confused ,I know MOS has some of TM's gondor stuff but in the title of this it is new units for gondor, but I haven't seen any new ones (besides the one from MOS).

If anyone could clear this up I'd be very thankful
    They are new units for Gondor but in version 4.0 that you can't download. its gonna be included in MOS 6.0

Borussia Dortmund fan

RJA's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    With Isengard in my pale HE hands I always may build all the best units available, in a while
    Are you using the MEP? I can only recruit basic units in castles, no Moon or Sun units.
    William Thomas

Are you using the MEP? I can only recruit basic units in castles, no Moon or Sun units.
    Hmm, now I may been hasty (as Treebeard would say)! I have not taken Isengard as HE in MEP, so ignore my comment, dunno how it would work out.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Dustindesrctin's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    They are new units for Gondor but in version 4.0 that you can't download. its gonna be included in MOS 6.0
    OOOHHH I remember hero saying that now thanks!

RJA's Avatar Semisalis

Am I supposed to not be able to upgrade Rivendell to a huge city? That means I cannot train noldor guardians there.
    William Thomas

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Am I supposed to not be able to upgrade Rivendell to a huge city? That means I cannot train noldor guardians there.
    there are only few settlements in entire campaign map that can be upgraded to huge city... rivendell isn't one of them...

this will have to do for now; since H is still on vacation i really can't do much work whitout going thru it with him.. hopefully this and some other small things will be adressed before the release...

How if release 4.0, so we can have some new adventure before a greater work(6.0) of you guys finished and H's back

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn_Lee View Post
    How if release 4.0, so we can have some new adventure before a greater work(6.0) of you guys finished and H's back
    how about this...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    one simply...
    can...
    but wont...
    release MOS EP 4.0

One does not simply walking into Minas Moths EP 4?