Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: (WIP) MOS Expansion Project - Ancillary Overhaul

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 3.1 released!!! Minor tweaks and changes

Thanks for the info Stylix
    Legolas : How do you kill 2 mumakil with 1 javelin?
    Gimli : I don't know, ask Mr. aimbot there, WTF HAX!
    Eomer :

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 3.1 released!!! Minor tweaks and changes

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmosis View Post
    And when will those who await this boon be gratified?
    BTW thanks for mentioning me in the credits
    very very soon if everything works out ok... no need to thank me, i should thank you, for your little submod that gave me original idea of what i want to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Yonan View Post
    Like them a lot Minas Moth, looking forward to it ; )
    so am i, so am i...

Drought's Avatar Foederatus

Hi, can someone with a good heart let me borrow their account in mega-upload because my download is very limited. im still downloading mos 5.2 for almost three days and im still in 29%.

re-posting my lost posts out of technicality

- high elven unit should have damp gold color instead of shiny metallic gold, notice the brooch placement and shoulder armor for Elrond (Razor's)

- lurtz (brevi's) in game and profile

- rumil, haldir's brother made an appearance as a lorien general
    Eomer :

- celeborn in game battle model from FRoME
    Eomer :

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Drought View Post
    Hi, can someone with a good heart let me borrow their account in mega-upload because my download is very limited. im still downloading mos 5.2 for almost three days and im still in 29%.
    The account will not help, if your internet is really that slow. I also had a limited download, but it was done within 1 hour.

for the first time, i give you Wardens of the White Tower charging:

notice the armour and the cape color is similar between in game and the movie pic, and some of the uruk raiders they killed is wearing leather masks
    Eomer :

yes, indeed it is... you had me the first time you posted the pics (although they dissapeared)... so i propose we continue the work by you providing me links so i can get the necessary permissions... besides razor's wok, anything/anyone else included?

Edit: I sent pm to Razor for permission and now waiting his response...
    Last edited by Minas Moth; July 03, 2011 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    yes, indeed it is... you had me the first time you posted the pics (although they dissapeared)... so i propose we continue the work by you providing me links so i can get the necessary permissions... besides razor's wok, anything/anyone else included?

Edit: I sent pm to Razor for permission and now waiting his response...
    -the next one is Brevi for his evil reskin..he really did a great job on creating Khuzaymah (Haradrim Chieftain) battle model, re skinning all of isengard units and creating Lurtz on it also, he managed to change uruk raiders from wearing black pajamas with white stains to the uruk raiders that overwhelmed boromir on that jungle, some are wearing leather vest and masks and some don't wear masks. and his improved ugluk also

-next is koultouras for his battle model of Celeborn and also his lorien & mirkwood generals and captain model, i hate it when silvan elves was led by High elven generals

i'm not taking shots at THE GREAT KING KONG here cause he has created a MONSTER of a MOD (the best MOD ever in the history of gaming) but Hero of the West, Minas Moth, Koultouras, Razor, Brevi and you guys all have enhanced the atmosphere of gaming to a whole nother level
    Eomer :

Eomer :

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 4.0 done!!! New units for Gondor + other changes

the new version of MOS EP 4.0 is done... for all the details and information check the OP...

Default Re: MOS Expansion Project !!!version 4.0 done!!! New units for Gondor + other changes

the new version of MOS EP 4.0 is done... for all the details and information check the OP...
    WOWZE..it's great MM

no wonder your not that active this couple of days (it's like calm before the storm right!)

congrats on the release..
    Eomer :

Just a word: maybe Denethor and Boromir should have Wardens as bodyguard?
    Also it seems that you didnt use my remake of Ithilien rangers, with is a pity as they are bit closer to movie rangers then vanilla ones and they got quite a bit of love from me . However those are your decisions.

Besides that: great work, at least you were able to get them all working together.
    Last edited by Taro_M; July 06, 2011 at 09:14 AM.

Vifarc's Avatar Senator

, i'm glad to inform you that MOS EP v 4.0 is DONE; It's going to be intergrated in new version of MOS
    i will however post readme.txt of the version 4.0
    #################Changes######################
    and corrected name: Vifrac shoud be Vifarc; sorry mate :-)
    Good news! I'm proud for you that your work goes in MOS (I must share some rep before giving to you)
    About the correction of my name in your readme, I myself lost some letters in the end of the personnal message I had sent you; so I did worst than you
    (My name goes from the french, from my WoodElf Ranger toon in MMOs. The complete name is Vifarc Cordelibre, meaning Speedybow Freestring.)
    Last edited by Vifarc; July 06, 2011 at 01:58 PM.
    > > Divide&Conquer submod user, playing RealmOfLothlõrien (ThirdAge mod). < <
    My small products here.

OOOOOH! You are very fast. I saw your thread just some days ago!
    But, doesn't it finish MM? I think that taro's skin works are so many.(like Lamedon & Green hill, And Mordor unit in MOS thread)
    If I know how to add new unit in battle_models, I do that. however, it causes CTD when I added just one line in battle_models. I don't know how to add unit.
    Anyway, You are so awesome~! I expect to play MOS 6.0(because it's vacation season)
    Last edited by Dyuriel; July 06, 2011 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taro_M View Post
    Just a word: maybe Denethor and Boromir should have Wardens as bodyguard?
    Also it seems that you didnt use my remake of Ithilien rangers, with is a pity as they are bit closer to movie rangers then vanilla ones and they got quite a bit of love from me . However those are your decisions.

Besides that: great work, at least you were able to get them all working together.
    wardens: well no, i went with the logic that strongest unit should be recruitable (like the swan knights) that's why i did it this way...

rangers: i didn't, hm, well i did change all the models you sent me and i copied them...are you talking about master rangers or regular ones? i'm asuming regular ones, but i'm not sure... where were they? in v.1. or v.2. it was accidentall mistake, but it's not to late you can tell me exactly what you mean and i'll tell Hero what to do...

sorry...

Well I did put info in Wardens description that they guard Steward, also Boromir has title of (High?) Warden of the White Tower, so it would fit if he had Wardens as bodyguards. Im not saying they shouldnt be recruitable, but they could also be used as bodyguards. Well I can set this myself, Im just saying.

Im talking about normal Rangers of Ithilien, they were in v2 archive. I just didnt see it in readme so I assumed they werent added.

Quote Originally Posted by Taro_M View Post
    Well I did put info in Wardens description that they guard Steward, also Boromir has title of (High?) Warden of the White Tower, so it would fit if he had Wardens as bodyguards. Im not saying they shouldnt be recruitable, but they could also be used as bodyguards. Well I can set this myself, Im just saying.

Im talking about normal Rangers of Ithilien, they were in v2 archive. I just didnt see it in readme so I assumed they werent added.
    no problem this could be changed... you know, it's rather difficult for me to know what you wanted... i read the descriptions but for some other reasons went against using them as bodyguards... they do guard steward and boromir, they marych in the army with them

on rangers > found them and already sent files to Hero, that was mistake made by me... altough i see now i did use the new models, but you caught me off guard... i said there will be some suurprises; readme shows less then there is to this mod... however i'll updated it now that the word is out...

Fantastic work on getting 4.0 done MM, i just have to rep you!