Page 305 of 305 FirstFirst ... 205255280295296297298299300301302303304305
Results 6,081 to 6,091 of 6091

Thread: [GENERAL DISCUSSION] [SPOILERS] HBO's Game of Thrones Series

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: [GENERAL DISCUSSION] [SPOILERS] HBO's Game of Thrones Series

So here's the current situation:

Can we all give a round of applause to Ramin Djawadi for composing the masterpiece OST for this show? His work this season has been particularly spectacular. For instance, the #boatsex scene where Bran is explaining Jon's true heritage mixed with the "sexposition" of aunt and nephew getting it on, and Tyrion lurking in a softly-candle-lit corner. When the music soars at that moment it almost feels like an epic Star Wars theme, aided by the fact that Tyrion kinda looks like a little Luke Skywalker.

All of that being said, the music was better in the books, I mean, come on you guys.

I liked the season. Although I will admit that some of the episodes/scenes seemed a bit rushed but I suppose that's what happens when you only have 7 episodes. I didn't care for the way the Tarlys, Ellaria Sand, and the Sands Snakes were handled. The Tarlys were all but useless as characters this season and the same with the Dornish. I would've liked to have seen a resolution between Sam and his father/brother before they died.

And they botched the Unsullied story line. Are you telling me they were just able to march all the way across Westeros without facing any opposition in the westernlands/reach/riverlands? Depending on their route)

My best guess is they wrap up the remaining secondary story lines in the first two or three episodes next season. We will likely see Theon face off with Euron and I still expect Jaime to kill Cersei before the show ends. Oh and the Clegane Bowl is all but a certainty. I wouldn't be surprised to see the hound and Jaime team up to sneak into KL and handle their business.

I been waiting since 2012 for this one

way late in bringing it in the show to the point where it makes no sense anymore. And then they give it an atonal, somber sound for what's supposed to be an upbeat ribald tune.

but then these people also thought it was a good idea to do a rambling FreeCreditReport dot com version of The Bear and the Maiden Fair

You guys will be happy to know that D&D have finally committed to a serious spinoff series about Robert's Rebellion. Pictured below is a still from the new series, a vintage depiction of Ned Stark, Tywin Lannister, and Robert Baratheon.
    https://i.redd.it/qjizxnc43siz.jpg

Ha nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by IBSXYPNTS View Post
    Ha nice one!
    I know, right? I can't wait for it to come out. Especially this version, with Ned Stark, Rhaegar Targaryen, and Brandon Stark.
    https://i.redd.it/hdd88ocrz1jz.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I know, right? I can't wait for it to come out. Especially this version, with Ned Stark, Rhaegar Targaryen, and Brandon Stark.
    https://i.redd.it/hdd88ocrz1jz.jpg
    I think the sheer amount of these we could find could fill up the entire citadel.

[Insert Matthew McConnaughey monologue rant here about the Seven Kingdoms being an illusion, an illusive force, while drinking beer and smoking cigarette in interrogation room.]

resurecting this thread a little bit;what i really would have seen in the episode 3 last sunday;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    i would like to see the moment when beric dondarrion comes back to life(as a wight) in the room where melisandre was,after the night king brought the dead back as wights, the moment he almost has to fight with jon.