Thread: Progress and Help?

Default Progress and Help?

I read this forum and I'm extremely interested, especially in the Houses of England and the political situations.

Firstly, I'm going to apoligise, because i know you get this all the time, and it really pisses modders off, but how far in are you, do you think? Like 60-70% etc. ? Thanks

Secondly, I would like to help, because i like th econcept so much. I have very little experience, but I can write, research and do basic scripting. I can basically do any of the 'workhorse' jobs, because i really want to see this mod introduced.

Cheers

wilddog's Avatar Paintedwolves run free

Default Re: Progress and Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Heals the III
    I read this forum and I'm extremely interested, especially in the Houses of England and the political situations.

Firstly, I'm going to apoligise, because i know you get this all the time, and it really pisses modders off, but how far in are you, do you think? Like 60-70% etc. ? Thanks

Secondly, I would like to help, because i like th econcept so much. I have very little experience, but I can write, research and do basic scripting. I can basically do any of the 'workhorse' jobs, because i really want to see this mod introduced.
    Hi
    Thanks for the offer but we're not really that organised with things and really progress as a a sort of "intense hobby". At the moment I have too much going on at work so can't really commit into anything.

We basically progress at different stages and then go off on tangents just to experiment.

Default Re: Progress and Help?

Oh Ok, Good Luck with it anyway, hopefully we'll see you on the mods section soon

Cheers