Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: How to create a custom unit in Pack File Manager

Default Re: How to create a custom unit in Pack File Manager

hi.i have problem with naval unit. i create new naval unit and new crew naval unit based on what's available, just change their weapon, it work but i when i test in close combat it crash. i don't know how to fix. i really appreciate with you help.
    https://mega.nz/file/bU5WEQxa#VEigQh...83t5Q8TkZ3vLGo
    This is my mod pack. This is my first mod. All unit i created is test. I will rebalance later.

Hey there! This tutorial is awesome, I must say! I have created a number of custom European and American units to play around with in their own faction and I'm lovin' it. However, I've got two slight problems:

When you said that you should rename the units.loc file to ensure that it doesn't overwrite the original and make everyone else textless, is there a specific naming order that we should use or will it work like units_mymod.loc?

Also, I have yet to figure out how to change the units language. I've tried to change the voice actor options, like "Num Audio Vo Variations" and "Vo Actor Numbers" and matching those in unit_stats_land as well. Unfortunately they still speak Japanese.

Thanks!

I'm having trouble making a custom standard bearer model, it doesn't show up and instead the soldier model is used. I don't know what the problem is, since I deactivated all other mods. I even tested it with another mod that had a custom standard bearer but it didn't work either. Does it have to do with graphics settings or what?

zercopiteco's Avatar Libertus

How to remove a unit from a unit mod for map campaign???
    Last edited by zercopiteco; June 26, 2021 at 07:50 AM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011