Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Furinkazan: a comprehensive art rework (Works in MC! 6/15 Modpack split for convenience)

Default Re: Furinkazan: a comprehensive art rework (Works in MC! 4/30 All General Portraits + Geisha Portrait Complete!)

Great work. It fits surprisingly well with the Shogun 2 artwork.

I hope you will continue to add to this project. Children and wifes in the family tree, for example.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Furinkazan: a comprehensive art rework (Works in MC! 4/30 All General Portraits + Geisha Portrait Complete!)

Great cards!! Permission to use in next All in One mod please? Thanks

Those geisha can assassinate me anytime.

wow great mod

Havoc04's Avatar Tiro

LOVE the portraits!! They fit in so bloody well with the game. There just a real pleasure to look at. I would live to know if you will make a pack with the other units? Just seems fitting to have that entire art work to look at

Admittedly they would have to be some what different in design so there not similar as the leader portrait cards

Again GREAT work Keep it up +1 rep for you sir

Regards
    Windows 7 64Bit//Intel Core I7 2600k//16 Gig G-Skill 1866 Ram//Galaxy Nvidia GTX780 3gb

Thanks for the support, guys. Children and wives are coming up in the next update, as well as other unit cards.

@Darth/TTW: I'd request that you guys not include it in your mod packs until I'm actually done with this mod. Is that fair?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ying, Duke of Qin View Post
    Thanks for the support, guys. Children and wives are coming up in the next update, as well as other unit cards.

@Darth/TTW: I'd request that you guys not include it in your mod packs until I'm actually done with this mod. Is that fair?
    Ah ok mate, I have just packed your latest version into my mod and have left for work now! It is fine to use in the current state and will update when you are ready on next version

I think there is a bug with Hattori clan leader portrait, the leader portrait change to another portrait after I saved my game, can you have a look at it ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikomai View Post
    I think there is a bug with Hattori clan leader portrait, the leader portrait change to another portrait after I saved my game, can you have a look at it ?
    It happens in vanilla too the portrait and the model changes when you save and load so it's a vanilla bug and not an effect of the mod

Ying, Duke of Qin
    I am sorry but I have already put your fine mod in DarthMod because I thought you would have no problem eventually after this long delay.
    I do not see any faults in your mod right now, so if you are OK I will keep it and update it whenever you have something new to add.

Do you have any intention to change the old age portraits,i mean edit old age generals to look really old?

Love it

Quote Originally Posted by Trepalium View Post
    It happens in vanilla too the portrait and the model changes when you save and load so it's a vanilla bug and not an effect of the mod
    Been playing on Vanilla since It came out, wonder why I didn't notice haha, maybe the old artwork did not catch my attention.

Brips's Avatar Ducenarius

I need to say it, wonderful work
    All map textures improved mod(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=395355
    Real crazy medieval music (4pages!):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389092
    More war horn sounds(MTW2,DLV)!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=229015
    More Loading screens MEGA pack Team!(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389893
    Mods Oblivion and Fallout3:
    Tape "Brips" on nexus then go to author name "Brips".

Essential mod, gives a lot of character to the game!

Keep it up, have some rep...

Cheers,

P.S. A little problem with the Hojo's, please take a look at it.
    Intel i5-2500K + 2x Gigabyte GTX 770 OC SLI + Dell 27" @ 2.560 x 1.440
    Asus P8 P67 Mainboard 8GB Kingston HyperX Genesis RAM 1600 MHz Creative SB Z-SeriesLogitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Corsair TX 850 W Power Supply

Brips's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by PhallosMaximus View Post

P.S. A little problem with the Hojo's, please take a look at it.
    Mais encore=> Can you say more about it......? I'm playing Hojo too.
    All map textures improved mod(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=395355
    Real crazy medieval music (4pages!):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389092
    More war horn sounds(MTW2,DLV)!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=229015
    More Loading screens MEGA pack Team!(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389893
    Mods Oblivion and Fallout3:
    Tape "Brips" on nexus then go to author name "Brips".

I really like these portraits.

Congratulations for your great work..

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Is there going to be an update soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Brips View Post
    Mais encore=> Can you say more about it......? I'm playing Hojo too.
    My apologies for the lack of response - I've been traveling as of late. I am still working on the wife and children portraits, and those are mostly done.

RE: Hojo clan: Could you please describe the issue that you're encountering please?

wow! so beautiful!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast