Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 112627282930313233343536

Thread: Shogun 2 Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Re: Shogun 2 Mod Questions & Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Hello folks! I hope someone sees that...
    I would like to know if there are any mods that:

- Allow you to give settlements to vassal factions. Not necessarily make it available in diplomacy and I don't mind if the AI doesn't have that ability. It is just that it is usually quite hard to make your vassals actually grab other settlements.

- Allow you to "free" a settlement you have held for some time. What I mean, is that so far, the only way I know to make a settlement I hold emerge as a vassal state is: let it rebel, let it be conquered, attack the new faction and vassalize it. Give them money to build up the buildings that have been ruined.
    I would like to cut through that and be able to actually make vassals from places I own, not just the ones I just conquered.

- Make it so that if your allies like you, they would actually do something useful like move through your land if you have given them access and attack enemies far away. Like R2TW allies and vassals do. Especially for AI alliances. I.e. if there's an AI alliance that has 4 factions and get into war with them, they would do something to help the faction you are attacking even if they are a few settlements away.
    Huh, two first things are done in Attila in MK1212 but I have no idea whether something like that is possible in Shogun 2 - we don't have here modders who would be so experienced in lua script for Shogun :/

Last thing, huh, tbh in my campaigns allied AI usually sent me forces to help me in war if we have the same enemy (I play usually on hard, maybe difficulty level change something with AI behoviour about this?)
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Blood Pack

What a great mod. Can you find some focus on some early (~100BC) Japanese scenarios?

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers