Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

Default Re: Screenshots

A Spartan dies.

"So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

Balikedes's Avatar Time to Rock

Hey Ephialtes, your pic isn't showing...
    Patron of Suppanut, relentless work, check it out.
    XGM Command - A Sub-Mod of the Extended Greek Mod and now included in Diadochi: Total War

HardSun on XBoxLive - Destiny and other stuff

How about now?

"So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

Balikedes's Avatar Time to Rock

damn, that looks pretty awesome...+rep
    Patron of Suppanut, relentless work, check it out.
    XGM Command - A Sub-Mod of the Extended Greek Mod and now included in Diadochi: Total War

HardSun on XBoxLive - Destiny and other stuff

Another picture from my Pontus campaign, just the map this time.

You can see, that Bactria, Scythia, Iberia, Germania, and Saba are all doing quite well. The Eastern Kingdoms too, despite losing their west African holdings.

Bactria actually caused Parthia to horde at one point, but they've settled down now.

Both the Gauls are holding on through numerous sieges from the Spanish, Germans, and recently the Romans.

The Egyptians haven't done much, they lost Side to the Seleucids early, and haven't expanded to even Meroe.

Carthage is doing quite well, having only lost Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily to Rome.

Since this picture, I've also wiped out the GCS, and taken a couple cites from Armenia.

Primicerius

Wow, did the Eastern Kingdoms take Hatra in that pic? I've never seen them take anything... Nice campaign, though, Pontus has a very challenging starting position.

Well, actually, I took Hatra, but I couldn't keep it, so I let the EK take it. I might post another picture soon, with my more recent conquerings.

Oh, and Scythia has attacked me now, too.

Making me way into Italy.
    "I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do. Whereas priests....... more drink?"

Nice battle, elite stacks are always fun. Good luck vs. the Carthaginians.

Nack's Avatar Biarchus

My first 2 heroic victories after returning to RTW, this time playing XGM of course.

Tiberius, is that you form the m&b forum?

-Del Preston

Nack's Avatar Biarchus

Yup, the same one

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

campaign on m/m
    The King of Kings is back!!

Nack's Avatar Biarchus

This one was easy. The enemy brought 1 ladder, 1 siege tower, 1 ram and many phalangites. I had 1 unit of cretan archers among my ranks. No need to say, they were only able to assault with the ladder and their elephants, which died because of boiling oil.

ServiusTheGreat's Avatar Semisalis

how do you get the archon office?

and how do you get the shashashan thingy trait?

and jow do you get the cities on the campaign map to look like that
    Last edited by DimeBagHo; March 06, 2008 at 09:05 PM.

Kara Kolyo's Avatar Mikhail

Servius please use the "edit" button instead of making multiple posts. As for your questions - the normal XGM has some new traits but to get more you need to install the file that Suppanut made. you can find it in the Ethnic traits thread. At some point they will be included in the original mod. To have this look for the cities you have to check durring the instalation the Prometheus cities.

under the patronage of Perikles in the house of Wilpuri
    Proud patron of Cymera

Athel's Avatar Civis

cool.

That's great.

Obviously, you don't think waiting 30 turns for SRG is a good thing...

SRG?