Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: V2.5 - U Ai Mod Shogun II *Compatible with almost any other mod including Darthmod, All In One and S2R*

Default Re: V2.5 - U Ai Mod Shogun II *Compatible with almost any other mod including Darthmod, All In One and S2R*

(Can't edit posts on here...)

Also, does this get rid of the aweful AI behavior in this game which is basically a big game of Team Deathmatch. I loved UAI in Medieval 2, Shogun 2 is stupidly aggressive. It's not so much an empire builder but more a "you MUST play the game this way or die" TDM. I like to turtle then strike, but the CAI just seem to run around like Mongols.

Default Re: V2.5 - U Ai Mod Shogun II *Compatible with almost any other mod including Darthmod, All In One and S2R*

hey , your mod sounds awesome though if i put it into the data folder the game crashes at startup. Do
    nt use any other mods related to gameplay tweaks, only cosmetic stuff, is this still up to date with the patches?

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Im guessing there was an update to the game that broke it. My computer currently is incapable of running shogun II though so I can't easily fix]x it.

Default Re: Universal Ai Mod Shogun II V-0.1

The mod crashes the game on my computer :..( what to do?

Hey, I did give it a try! I got destroyed. In other words, good mod!

Laetus

What's wrong with this site? I can't download anything.

I tried to run this mod with S2r and it just crashes every time.

First, thanks to The Hedge Knight for developing this mod. I wanted to try it out, so I created an updated version that has been working for me so far. I did so by starting with the versions of the tables in my table.pack file and then inserting new rows and updating changed rows from the U Ai 2.5 mod. Note that in addition to the fact that I could have made mistakes, there were a few things that I happened to see that seemed like they could have been mistakes in the original U Ai 2.5 mod, so I changed them intentionally. The notable changes were:

• In cai_personalities_construction_preference_policy_building_junctions, the absoluteadjustment for SHO_Cavalry_4_Legendary_Bajutsu_Dojo was 10 for horsemen and 50 for buddhist, which looks like it was accidentally swapped. I switched them.
    • In campaign_ai_technology_manager_path_junctions, the priority for Pirate military_tier3 was set to 350, which seemed anomalously high. As the value in data.pack was 35, I am thinking that a zero could have been accidentally added, and set it to 35.
    • In cai_personalities, the data.pack version uses a new technologymanager_key for p_otomo called Religious_focused. I used that value.
    • In cdir_unit_qualities, some Oda samurai units appear to be given the same bonus over standard units that Oda ashigaru units receive. I set their quality to the default value.
    • In cdir_unit_qualities, the imported matchlock ashigaru quality numbers were all over the place for different clans. I set them to 700 for Oda and 600 for everyone else.
    • In cdir_unit_qualities, most nodachi samurai had 550/650 for quality, except for Hattori, which were mostly 100. I changed them to be the same as the others.

The Hedge Knight, if the original values for any of these were intentional, please let me know and I will post an updated version in which they are corrected. Otherwise, I hope that this update helps more people enjoy this mod. (For those of you having trouble downloading attachments from this twcenter.net right now, I had to use Internet Explorer; Chrome and Firefox didn't work.)
    Attached Files Attached Files

...and by "table.pack", I of course meant "data.pack".

Quote Originally Posted by moisesjns View Post
    Enabling your updated version of UAI in the mod manager at game launch makes all sound in game stop working excepting opening CGI. I tested this with a clean install of FotS.

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by moisesjns View Post
    Are you using the most current version of Shogun 2 Realism+? The older ones crash due to the newest CA update.
    Besides, S2R+ is using its own CAI. I presume it is based on Hedge Knight's numbers, but with slight alterations.
    My Mod:
    Shogun II Total Realism
    A realism mod for Shogun II, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai

Is this mod compatible with TRUE SAMURAI overhaul mod?

Senator

Ikko Ikki are too powerful, in almost everysingle one of my games (Even when im not near them) they dominate the game. And they are making it too hard even for me early on.

The Record of Lodoss War, The Mother of all Epic High Fantasy stories.

I think I have put together a working version of it (Or, the AI using reasonable armies and some surprisingly smart tactics is happening in the vanilla game,) I sent a PM asking for permission to get it on the steam workshop.

Uh, guys the link for the mod is dead :/

link dead

I'm guessing RIP this mod?

Not trying to necro it, but you can find the mod on workshop https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...08&searchtext=

Thanku