Thread: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

  1. #2521

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by f0ma View Post
    Good, I'm sick of doing all the worst jobs
    I updated the TotW story archive from a backlog of over 3 years. Talk about worst jobs? You're just getting started, young padawan!

  2. #2522
    Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Oh my days, I'd kill to tackle an archiving problem that difficult! I meant I have to mess around with all these competitions, bleh.

    Maybe I should just become a Librarian

  3. #2523
    Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    2,015

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by f0ma View Post
    Oh my days, I'd kill to tackle an archiving problem that difficult! I meant I have to mess around with all these competitions, bleh.

    Maybe I should just become a Librarian
    If only it were that easy. They only take old-timers and former people from the education system or government workers. You can always volunteer though.
    AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR


  4. #2524
    Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugotorix View Post
    If only it were that easy. They only take old-timers and former people from the education system or government workers. You can always volunteer though.
    I fear we're talking about different librarians I'm sure the Script have a much more sinister eligibility criteria

  5. #2525
    Stívarđr Reynitré's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by f0ma View Post
    I fear we're talking about different librarians I'm sure the Script have a much more sinister eligibility criteria
    There's nothing as sinister as us education workers...

  6. #2526
    Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    I've been a student long enough to see the truth in that

  7. #2527

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by f0ma View Post
    I've been a student long enough to see the truth in that
    I long to see the day I'll be free from the tyranny of student life

  8. #2528
    Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Dear lord, I never want it to end! I don't want to have to grow up and face the real word It's the MA/PhD route for me

  9. #2529
    Stívarđr Reynitré's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    I see myself more as a benevolent autocrat than a 'tyrant.'


  10. #2530
    Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Reminds me of a certain someone else we know. Ironically.

  11. #2531

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Pre-Grad > Grad School for me......... The student life is the only life for me

  12. #2532

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by esaciar View Post
    I see myself more as a benevolent autocrat than a 'tyrant.'

    Quote Originally Posted by f0ma View Post
    Reminds me of a certain someone else we know. Ironically.
    I think M has been brainwashing talking to writers. And what a coincidence that esaciar just joined the CQ
    Last edited by Merchant of Venice; August 14, 2014 at 02:49 AM.

  13. #2533
    Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Shush, I'm working undercover to bring down the conspiracy from within Leave it all to me!

  14. #2534
    Stívarđr Reynitré's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by f0ma View Post
    Shush, I'm working undercover to bring down the conspiracy from within Leave it all to me!
    My Lord shall hear of this!!!

  15. #2535
    Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Ah, this is certainly a dilemma...

  16. #2536

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quick f0ma hide somewhere where he won't find you like the Rome 2 complaint threads, he'll never be able to find you amongst the all the angry fans.

  17. #2537

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Merchant of Venice View Post
    Quick f0ma hide somewhere where he won't find you like the Rome 2 complaint threads, he'll never be able to find you amongst the all the angry fans.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  18. #2538
    m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,118
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Merchant of Venice View Post
    I think M has been brainwashing talking to writers. And what a coincidence that esaciar just joined the CQ
    Er.. yes, a coincidence. Why don't we step into my office to talk about this?

    Quote Originally Posted by esaciar View Post
    My Lord shall hear of this!!!
    And so I have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merchant of Venice View Post
    Quick f0ma hide somewhere where he won't find you like the Rome 2 complaint threads, he'll never be able to find you amongst the all the angry fans.
    Ahem, won't work. I frequent the Rome 2 forums, and I can find my way in any thread there.


  19. #2539

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by m_1512 View Post
    Er.. yes, a coincidence. Why don't we step into my office to talk about this?
    *Steps into office* Wait isn't that the last place we saw Robin before he mysteriously disappeared? *Steps back out of office*

    Quote Originally Posted by m_1512 View Post

    Ahem, won't work. I frequent the Rome 2 forums, and I can find my way in any thread there.
    Crap, f0ma does TWC have some sort of witness protection program? You might be needing it if they do.

  20. #2540
    Stívarđr Reynitré's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

    I have no regrets.


    Apart from that one time...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •