Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: TW Map Reader v2.24 [1-Jul-2015: update]

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Default Re: TW Map Reader v2.24 [1-Jul-2015: update]

The tool reads many files. Click the "files read" button on the Source tab to see. I could track down which files are necessary for the "settlements" option to be enabled but it's not easy and it would take time. It would be faster for you to do that search I spoke of. There are tools that can search all files at once, e.g. Notepad++.

Danya82's Avatar Tiro

I checked, tool read the same files in BellumCrucis and in Titanium, so the problem in some file in. And... well, i checked the errors in Titanium, there are some regions doesn't exist. I found that one of these regions doesn't exist in descr_win_conditions, when in BellumCrucis no errors like "region doesn't exist". So, i think, it's not, but is it the mistake?

I checked all files, i have no idea what may cause this
    Last edited by Danya82; November 10, 2019 at 12:11 AM.

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

Blog Entries

Simply delete the content of the descr_win_conditions to find out if the problems lies there.

The 118 error I am sure is connected to descr_regions, could be a TAB instead of SPACE in the RGB values or a comma where it doesn't belong.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678