Thread: The helios political edition - removed

Default The helios political edition - removed

Well, it has been a few weeks since it was posted first, and i thought it will be more of an entertainment than what it have become, so i simply moved it to a safer location, where it can cause no harm.

It looks like that some people finds it offensive and some uses it to create some opinions from others as well as use it as a guide to orient themselves with certain members. Not to mention (by knowing the TWC members) using it as tool to disrupt, flame or create more drama unecesseraly and foremost breaking the terms of service by doing so.

So it has been removed from here by ME. Like it or not ! :original: If you have any questions regarding the thread, I declare it a null, zero and incorrect, invalid. Basing any opinions on members or using it as a tool (if you have saved it somehow and i don't know why you would be doing it?!) in a disruptive manner against anyone will not be tolerated on this forum.
    Let's take this whole political drama as a " forum soap opera" with not much of reality neither proven valid or correct. Even if some facts and documents were pulled out for offense or defense, just take a step back and see that you are doing nothing but harm and making yourself look silly front of others, that you just care a little too much by saving around certain posts or documents (for later use?) which already past its time validity since people say many things they don't mean and people change over a period of time.

This is why i declare anything that said or posted- invalid, zero and not applicable and cannot be used as an opinion on people or judging others.

Reposting anything from it will be strictly prohibited and moderators will take actions against it.

Time to move on guys!

GeneralLee's Avatar Senator

Weren't you mentioned in the report? What I'm saying is the removal of this thread should have been done by someone with less possible bias.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tickity tickity tank.

Political profile

Shadows's Avatar Lurking unseen...........

Good job Archer, we need to forget the past troubles and move on and become a more helpful community, this particular edition, while very interesting to read was a little to hot at the time. Anyways, its gone and now we can move on towards a much brighter future. Again Good Job
    IN PATROCINUVM SVB Virgil (aka 1hHoplite) (1hHoplite's Chaos of Battle Picture Thread)
    Brother to the chivalrous lord, The White Knight, the Evil Einstein of the East, darkragnar and mi nuevo hermano, Ramon Gonzales y Garcia.
    Winner of the Second General Trivia Competition

Simetrical's Avatar Former Chief Technician
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralLee
    Weren't you mentioned in the report? What I'm saying is the removal of this thread should have been done by someone with less possible bias.
    The contentious part of the report, namely LV's part, praised Archer.
    MediaWiki developer, TWC Chief Technician
    NetHack player (nao info)

Risen from Prey

To be fair -

The conclusion of the Story

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=44308&page=1
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Romanos's Avatar Hey

Good idea it was out of controle but the drama was still interasting.

I Am sic
    Under the Great and Honorable Patronage of Fabolous
    Patron (father) of Sir Matthias and ForgottenImmortal
    Grandson of Lucius Veronus
    Member of S.I.N
    Sept 2003 - 2004 - 2nd Generation Jun 23 2004 (25-Feb)