• Hattori

13 6.91%
  • Hojo

13 6.91%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Favorite Clan?

Default Re: Favorite Clan?

Quote Originally Posted by dutch81 View Post
    The Mori Clan ... their position is interesting because they are not totally isolated yet not to close to fray at the start. In addition with trade being such a important facet in this game and an AI capable of building fleet and conducting naval invasions it just a lot fun. They have a great starting family to build off of ... and the best navy!
    Exactly, my friend.

I voted Mori as well. Because I find them the easiest to play and win. They're one of the few factions with an actual advantage over the others.

Strange that they are getting the least votes.

I'll have to make a memento to play for the Mori sometime () they sound like fun.

Takeda or Uesugi .

Its because of historical reasons as i have read some stuff about Uesugi - Takeda rivalry . i find it quite amazing that the two sides fought for so long and none came out as a clear winner . Kenshin and Shingen also had tremendus respect for eachother...blah blah nevermind i wont explain everything .. once u read all about it its very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by luckybeaver View Post
    Date Masamune was the Clint Eastwood/ Man with no Name of Feudal Japan... he is the cinematic counter to your Indio/Ramon
    Not true, Man with no Name had a great hat and fantastic eyesight!

Shingen and Kenshin remind me of Saladin and Richard the Lionheart.

Except that Richard or Saladin never died of a stab up the bum hole by a ninja hiding in poo.

Emperor Qianlong's Avatar Libertus

Hojo

Oda -- My favorite color is Yellow. I like the name. I like their banner symbol. BUT they are in the wrong place !
    That is, I love Shokaku Island, and I like to go Christian. And going Christian is certainly easier on the Southern Islands.
    So my second vote would go to Chosukabe, even though I hate their somber colors of black and blue

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234