Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: easy cheat(all clan trait!)

Default Re: easy cheat(all clan trait!)

Thanks Deathblow for post Traits file .
    I think its possible to add more mission from start campaign and not limit to 3. No?
    su

Treasury_mod.pack is in:

D:\Apps\Shogun 2\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data

Scripting.lua is in:

D:\Apps\Shogun 2\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data\campaigns\jap_shogun

In the files I attached, I'm playing as Shimazu Clan. S2 reads the correct amount of starting money but nothing else. All instructions to grant additional units or buildings seem to be ignored.

If someone would be so kind as to check the first few lines of the files to see if there are syntax errors or some oversight, that would be great. Don't want to lose my sanity trying to troubleshoot this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorreefer View Post
    Treasury_mod.pack is in:

D:\Apps\Shogun 2\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data

Scripting.lua is in:

D:\Apps\Shogun 2\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data\campaigns\jap_shogun

In the files I attached, I'm playing as Shimazu Clan. S2 reads the correct amount of starting money but nothing else. All instructions to grant additional units or buildings seem to be ignored.

If someone would be so kind as to check the first few lines of the files to see if there are syntax errors or some oversight, that would be great. Don't want to lose my sanity trying to troubleshoot this anymore.

local function OnNewCampaignStarted(context)
    new_game = true
    scripting.game_interface:treasury_mod("shimazu", 77777777)
    becoming_shogun_advice = true
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Port_3_Nanban_Trade_Port", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Port_4_Nanban_Quarter", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Castle_5_Citadel", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_unit_record_for_faction("Galleon_The_Black_Ship", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Infrastructure_3_Imperial_Roads", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Farming_4_Consolidation", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("p_martial_wisdom", "shimazu", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("p_administrative_insight", "shimazu", 400)
    end
    ---------------------------------------------------------------above----------yours-------------------------------------------

1. you shoud not edit original becoming_shogun sripts add another script

new_game = true
    scripting.game_interface:add_restricted_building_level_record("SHO_Port_3_Nanban_Trade_Port")
    scripting.game_interface:add_restricted_unit_record("Cav_Spear_Great_Guard_Takeda")
    scripting.game_interface:add_restricted_unit_record("Heavy_Ship_Nihon_Maru_Mori")
    end

new_game = true
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Port_3_Nanban_Trade_Port", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Port_4_Nanban_Quarter", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Castle_5_Citadel", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_unit_record_for_faction("Galleon_The_Black_Ship", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Infrastructure_3_Imperial_Roads", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction("SHO_Farming_4_Consolidation", "shimazu")
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("p_martial_wisdom", "shimazu", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("p_administrative_insight", "shimazu", 400)
    end

Any ideas how to grant unit with some amount of experience?

grant_unit:Inf_Heavy_Naginata_Warrior_Monk_Hero_Uesugi(5)#capital - unit is granted, but no experience.
    Last edited by Rodrigo The Scarred; March 23, 2011 at 01:51 PM.

Okay im trying to change the reward for the second shimazu reward from shimazu samaruri to shimazo katan hero. i used the same format thatwas in script.lua i just changed names to katan her under rewards. looks like this.

"grant_unit:Inf_Sword_Shimazu_katana_Hero_Shimazu#capital")

when i started a new game, the quest reward was blank and i didnt receive any reward. please help im new to scripting but last night i managed to change the intinal money for the campaign but im having trouble editing the rewards. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fletchdog View Post
    Okay im trying to change the reward for the second shimazu reward from shimazu samaruri to shimazo katan hero. i used the same format thatwas in script.lua i just changed names to katan her under rewards. looks like this.

"grant_unit:Inf_Sword_Shimazu_katana_Hero_Shimazu#capital")

when i started a new game, the quest reward was blank and i didnt receive any reward. please help im new to scripting but last night i managed to change the intinal money for the campaign but im having trouble editing the rewards. thanks

you should edit like this
    grant_unit:Inf_Sword_Katana_Hero_Shimazu#capital")

thanks bro, i dont know y i put it like that wuth shimazu in front lol. but thanks death

ok got the katana heroes but after a few years they just diapered. they were one turn they were in a stronghold then next turn they were gone. i wonder if reward units have a turn limit!

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

I can only get Mori to work if I try to edit any other clan game crashes when starting campaign. Can someone pls make one for clan Oda with only bonuses for learning.
    Last edited by Kambe; March 24, 2011 at 03:04 AM.

Don't preorder games!

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow View Post

new_game = true
    scripting.game_interface:add_restricted_building_level_record("SHO_Port_3_Nanban_Trade_Port")
    scripting.game_interface:add_restricted_unit_record("Cav_Spear_Great_Guard_Takeda")
    scripting.game_interface:add_restricted_unit_record("Heavy_Ship_Nihon_Maru_Mori")
    end

new_game = true
    end
    I cut/pasted this into the beginning of my treasury_mod. It gives me the correct starting money but no galleons, citadels, or effects.

Am I misunderstanding this mod? Are all of those upgrades supposed to be sitting there when I start a new campaign or does this only make them available without researching the arts but I'll still have to upgrade the fort -> stronghold -> fortress -> castle -> citadel route?

for some reason i can't get the chosokabe bow hero as a reward for the 2nd mission. i put
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_unit_record_for_faction("Inf_Missile_Bow_Hero_Chosokabe", "shimazu")
    so its like this
    new_game = true
    scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_unit_record_for_faction("Inf_Missile_Bow_Hero_Chosokabe", "shimazu")
    the game accepts it and lets me start a new campaign. then when i add this to the rewards
    grant_unit:Inf_Missile_Bow_Hero_Chosokabe#capital"
    i try to start a new one and it just skips the intro movie, skips the part where the advisor says some things and the 1st mission entirely. after loading screen, my camera is always looking at FoW area in the northern sea.

how can i fix this?
    Last edited by newguy; March 24, 2011 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    for some reason i can't get the chosokabe bow hero as a reward for the 2nd mission. i put
    so its like this

the game accepts it and lets me start a new campaign. then when i add this to the rewards

i try to start a new one and it just skips the intro movie, skips the part where the advisor says some things and the 1st mission entirely. after loading screen, my camera is always looking at FoW area in the northern sea.

how can i fix this?

new_game = true
    end

new_game = true
    end
    Last edited by deathblow; March 24, 2011 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow View Post
    the script "scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction" does not work
    only "scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle" work
    so
    instead try this---------------------------------
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("p_martial_wisdom", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("p_administrative_insight", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("p_research", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("p_plenty", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("p_call_to_arms", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("t_tokugawa", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("t_uesugi", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("t_hattori", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("t_shimazu", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("t_chosokabe", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("t_date", "mori", 400)
    scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle("t_hojo", "mori", 400)
    ??
    i don't need those clan traits anymore. only reason i even considered it was cuz i wanted to recruit their units. i just want 2 units of the chosokabe bow heroes on my side . btw i didn't use the "scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction" . it came with the treasury mod. i only added remove restriction for faction for the black ship and attempted to it for the chosokabe bow.

so its like this

how can i fix this?
    it seems the script
    "scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction" does not work without correct research
    "scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_unit_record_for_faction" does not give any other units which belong to other clan

??
    i don't need those clan traits anymore. only reason i even considered it was cuz i wanted to recruit their units. i just want 2 units of the chosokabe bow heroes on my side . btw i didn't use the "scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction" . it came with the treasury mod. i only added remove restriction for faction for the black ship and attempted to it for the chosokabe bow.

it seems the script
    "scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_building_level_record_for_faction" does not work without correct research
    "scripting.game_interface:remove_restricted_unit_record_for_faction" does not give any other units which belong to other clan

yea i get it now. faction exclusive units. i downloaded teh PFM 1.61 and extracted the faction permission table thing. now i just need to figure out where to change it so that shimazu can recruit it.

Hi Deathblow, is there a way to add the amount of rewarded unit? because when i keep spamming chosokabe hero bow code around 100 of units, only 12 units of heroes actual showed up when the mission is completed, is there a code like grant the amount to #200 to make it spawn out like 200 of it , also since im playing chosokabe clan, can i put shimazu kanata heroes as rewarded unit also? thx in advance.

you could make it so that it will creat a new unit every new turn but will end you with alot of that kind of unit.

I got a question about bundle.effect. If I add all the clan traits and some more then they wont all show up as effect. Do I still have them or is there a limit to how many active effect you can have?

IDK I just can't get this to work, can someone please make me one for Uesugi with only bonuses for faster Arts Learning.

Can we get a list of the different effect bundles that is readable