Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Realm Divide Mod v2.0 (UPDATED FOR FotS)

Default Re: Realm Divide Mod v2.0 (UPDATED FOR FotS)

is there a link?

oh thx #279 KingChango

Can anyone upload the mod again please?

Quote Originally Posted by busmumrik View Post
    Can anyone upload the mod again please?
    Nvm, I found it on my other hard drive.

I have uploaded the mod at mediafire if anyone is looking for it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bk..._divide_v2.zip

Btw does this work with the Rise of the Samurai dlc?

you're hero sir, thank you

Default Re: Realm Divide Mod v1.0

Where Can I actually download this!! There is no link!!!

This mod isn't shows in modmanager, does it still works?

What version of the mod is available here? What happened to the other versions?

I can confirm that this mod still works. I downloaded this mod a a couple of weeks ago, and haven't gotten to see if it works until now, but yes, it still works (rather flawlessly, even). I'm currently playing an RotS campaign as the Kamakura Minamoto on Hard, and actually hit RD today, and as promised, your initial hit to diplomacy is -50ish Normal (-56 on Hard) which gets reduced by -4 each turn.

I know you probably won't read this Yarkis, considering this mod is now more than 5 years old, but I still want to show you my endless gratitude. This mod makes the RD WAY more realistic, and MUCH less painful. Now, instead of the dumbed down "we all declare war on you just because you have this and that many provinces" nonsense you can actually retain your relations with clans. A thousand thanks, my man. You're amazing.

Default Re: Realm Divide Mod v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by deckon View Post
    here is my 2 cents about realm divide;

You should get a incrementing penalty every turn just like vanilla game with every clan remaining including your vassals and allies. however the tipping point should be; when you actually conquer Kyoto and be announced the new Shogun. At that point the penalty with your allies and vassals should disappear.

The reason behind this is because just like real world in the beginning your allies would doubt your abilities and not so sure about which side will succeed so longer it takes you to get to Kyoto the more severe the penalty gets and more likely that your allies will join the enemy ranks. Once you are Shogun you pretty much proved your worth and if you invested in your allies then they are still with you. Now it's the time to crush those pesky clans with your vassals/allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by painter View Post
    Is it possible to boost the becoming the Shogun event so that it more greatly reduces the impact of the Realm Divide event? The Realm Divide penalty can then represent the state of civil war and hostilities, whereas becoming the Shogun would represent your clan's power and credibility.
    Since Yarkis seems to have stopped development of his mod, I have gone ahead and added this feature along with some more diplomatic changes in my mod here. Any and all suggestions are welcome.