Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Ladies of the Court (RLC) for 6.4

Default Re: Royal Ladies of the Court (RLC) for 6.4

when I merged the data folders to files were replaced. is that supposed to happen? I believe it was txt file, and something else.

Question for Bane?? I have tried for the last couple of days to add this mod to SH new map with no turn out i am adding it step by step as in the readme, but i just can't seem to get it right any suggestions? O and it is for my own personal game not anything else!! +rep for the mod love it

As SH new map isn't submod manager enabled as far as I know you would have to add the entries yourself.
    Not really a good solution... your best bet might be to replace the early and late files in the data/campaign folders with the files from sh map mod - then add this submod and try again.

Thanks for the reply Bane, yeah after a few days of working on it i found that if i just copy the files from my normal 6.4 install over some of the SH files that all of it works fine. But anywho thanks for ur reply.

Great Work!! Thanks , Bane!
    La bataille de Hastings! - 14 octobre 1066 -this battle will start a series of clashes between two mighty peoples, where France will extend a glorious future, leaving permanently etched their mark on British culture.

Great sub-mod Bane, love it Are you going to integrate this into the next ss release?

It will remain add-on only for now, a new version will be made for 6.5.

Okay, so I downloaded the mod and installed it, but now I'm experiencing a problem. When regular princesses marry one of my non-family generals, instead of the princess and the married general appearing in the family tree together, the general never appears and the princess disappears altogether. Is this supposed to happen, or is this a bug? I installed everything according to the directions so naturally, I'm not sure what to make of this.

Byzantium in the Late Campaign. I married Ms. Laskaris to John Doukas to try to recreate the Vatatzes reign later on. But I also noticed that all the starting Greek generals are Family Members...does that have anything to do with it?

Yeah, you got three family trees in late campaign afaik. So your princess is on the family tree, just not the one currently visible for you. There is no reason why princess behaviour should be impacted in any way, this should happen with or without the submod.

Ah, okay. I never noticed that before and figured it had something to do with this mod, but nevermind then. Thanks for the info and for the work on this submod. +rep!

When loading this mod I got a strange error message, reporting something about sherwood archers, does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks!

I'm using it with Battle for the Baltic 2. Could that be the issue?

Yes, it is. BftB has a different unit roster, this mod is compatible to vanilla 6.4 only.

oh ok, I got it working now! But just to note, once I higher the extremely expensive courtesan finder unit, where do I place him, to find me a lady to come to court?

Also other than in my capital, why can I build "royal courts" in other cities as well? Does that not seem a bit silly?

If you can place him after he is recruited ... then the mod isn't working. He is instantly send away after he is recruited in the city and a royal lady appears in the same turn (change).

As to your last question: Why is it silly for a kingdom to only have one royal court? The reasoning behind this is just as much technical as it is historical.

When using this submod, I sometimes get royal ladies without a name. Has anyone else seen this as well?