Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Ladies of the Court (RLC) for 6.4

Default Re: Royal Ladies of the Court (RLC) for 6.4

Quote Originally Posted by Dalthius View Post
    Wow, nice guy.

I'm simply saying that MSC is a very common submod and it would be a nice courtesy to let folks know it's not compatible, thus avoiding a lot of conflicts and potentially ruined games. At no point was I inferring anything negative about your mod, I've been looking forward to using it. Ease up, eh?
    I thought you were showing me attitude by the furious smilie as if i ruined your installation or something, it's mentioned that you need a clean install so i thought it was obvious.
    If it was compatible i would've mentioned it. Anyways Line added to avoid confusion.

And all our submods will be incompatible with MSC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugiahua View Post
    just wondering, is it possible to use cheat on nameless characters? like do they have a number or something?
    (they must have some tag so system recognized them, right?)
    No you can't use cheats and on most of them you can't even if you have name as they have epithets that's the way it is in vanilla.
    And btw the previous installer was fine that bane provided i checked this morning so something was not right at your end.
    Last edited by Ishan; March 21, 2011 at 02:36 AM.

my submod works now, just trying to figure out how to "depose" extra ladies now lol

nice improvement!

(just a suggestion: the Genoeses girls are mostly some beatifull and jealous brunettes, as your sicilian girl)

just a notice, if you get a nameless girl with title (like The Beautiful), the game will crash
    so:

1. save game before the completion of recruitment
    2. do not give trait that has title to nameless ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugiahua View Post
    just a notice, if you get a nameless girl with title (like The Beautiful), the game will crash
    so:

1. save game before the completion of recruitment
    2. do not give trait that has title to nameless ladies.
    Like i said before game doesn't crashes or anything with blank names i have checked that again and again it has no side effects whatsoever, they become a part of family tree and have children etc with no problems.

I don't know about cheat codes and why you would one give them? Anyways since i never use cheats on characters i never thought of this.

By "all our submods will be incompatible with MSC", I believe using RLC for 6.4 means... 1TPY only?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatecheater View Post
    By "all our submods will be incompatible with MSC", I believe using RLC for 6.4 means... 1TPY only?
    Any tpy mod that is based on a clean 6.4 should be fine IF it implements changes by search and replace and IF the edu isnt touched. The setup files need to be adapted to use msc base values - dont worry, it is on my list.

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Just wondering, do I have the permission to add it into BG submod?

Ishan:

No harm intended to ya and no foul received on this end, either. Perhaps I should have realized fully what a clean install meant, didn't give it much thought.

Love the work yall have done, I'll have to check it out in-depth at some point.
    Wait....what?

Merula's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantium guard View Post
    Just wondering, do I have the permission to add it into BG submod?
    Ask through PM mate Read the fine print!!!!

Got a bit of an odd question. I was checking through the list of files that were modified by this mod and I noticed the export_descr_unit file was among them, though after checking through both the original file and the modded file I found no difference whatsoever. So what exactly has been changed in that file then? Im trying to combine this mod with the Disable Real Recruitment fix so I want to know exactly what has changed.

PS This combination is for my own use, just in case you dont want your work being used by anyone else!

@Prince Imrahil
    Copy paste the Sherwood archers stats in your EDU only.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    @Prince Imrahil
    Copy paste the Sherwood archers stats in your EDU only.
    What will happen if I dont copy that section and just use the old one? Simply because I see that the Sherwood Archers in RLC seem to have been slightly dumbed down and I cant be arsed changing it all manually again .

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imrahil View Post
    What will happen if I dont copy that section and just use the old one?
    It won't work then the file has been modified for a reason otherwise if it had no purpose i wouldn't have included it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    It won't work then the file has been modified for a reason otherwise if it had no purpose i wouldn't have included it.
    Ahh now I see why you changed it. I was wondering why Sherwood Archers were no longer archers in that file . Thanks Ishan, everything seems to be working fine now!

I'am glad to view a 6.4 version!
    La bataille de Hastings! - 14 octobre 1066 -this battle will start a series of clashes between two mighty peoples, where France will extend a glorious future, leaving permanently etched their mark on British culture.

Hmm... alright ive encountered another problem. Dont know if this is an intentional part of the mod, but I cant seem to marry my royal ladies to my own generals. Any idea why?

gracul's Avatar 404 Not Found
    Artifex

Gratz!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imrahil View Post
    Hmm... alright ive encountered another problem. Dont know if this is an intentional part of the mod, but I cant seem to marry my royal ladies to my own generals. Any idea why?
    Depends. They should be treated same as normal princesses so if you try to marry them into the direct vicinity of the faction heir or faction leader (into the two familie areas that can produce princesses) the game assumes that the princess characters are blood related and denies. Please upload a screenshot of your family tree and mark the person(s) you try to marry your princess to and if possible upload the save