Thread: "enemy has been wounded"

dowdpride's Avatar Decanus

Default "enemy has been wounded"

let me start off by saying that i love the game and my favourite part is the ninja movies. now, something that is really starting to tick me off is that the ninjas never seem to actually KILL someone. all that ever happens is "enemy has been wounded" directly after seeing a video of him being stabbed in the throat when he is sleeping -_-. does anyone else have this problem?

Default Re: "enemy has been wounded"

There are 2 kinds of success chances, the normal one which wounds the enemy, and the critical success which kills the character outright
    「戦場廻り、運命決まり、生死しらない」

I have yet to kill anyone.

It's just a near miss. I don't think there is a wounded video though. Just send more ninjas so the job gets done right.

I should add though, send more ninjas is my answer to everything at this point.

I've killed a ton of people with ninja.

I've killed more than not with my ninja so far.

Yeah, the ninja videos can be quite misleading - I'd rather there waere a couple of 'wounding' videos too (perhaps the ninja gets into a scuffle, and slashes the target's leg before being chased off by guards before he can finish). It's only happened a few times to me, but each time I've been amused by the fatal wounds suffered on the videos, with the ninja even stopping to check (if you kill him when he's sleeping) not leading to a kill.