Thread: Encountered bugs

Icon4 Encountered bugs

Hey guys,

I played Shogun 2 all-day long today and i've encountered some bugs today that i wanted to share with you.
    You know, just for documentation and to see if anyone else has these. Guessing what's causing them or even better.. how to fix them!

Firstly, my speccs:
    GTX 570
    AMD Phenom II x6 1100T BE
    EXTREME3 870 Asrock motherboard
    10gb DDR3 Kingston 1333

Settings: Everything on ultra, vsync off.

Problem 1:
    Loading the game takes 15-30 seconds, not really a problem because battles and such generally load pretty fast.

Bug: Yagisaru (or something) Samurai tend to stop their charge and start spinning weird when you activate their special ability: Fast advance. This happens while charging a enemy.

Bug: Game crashes when playing a custom naval battle. Now this may be hardware related but note that my hardware isn't overclocked, it's using the latest drivers and the temperatures are quite low when playing shogun 2.

I noticed that the game tends to lagg too when fighting in an enemy in a siege battle. Btw, i can't help wondering: Do computer generals have more health then player generals?

Bug: Cannons keep firing without having any ammo left.

Bug: AI sometimes doesn't attack you if you move Yagisaru near them that have spear wall active.

Bug: Ninja's flash grenades/bombs don't seem to be affecting enemies at all.

These are the bugs that i can remember, i'll try to update this thread when i encounter more bugs.

I apologize for any grammar errors.

Update:
    -Bug: Victory music starts too late.
    -Bug: When the AI has two generals it will suicide attack his "second-in-command' general.
    Last edited by drumstickNL; March 16, 2011 at 04:57 PM.

The creator of 'The Stormgarde' Modification.

Default Re: Encountered bugs

Intel i7 K875
    GTX 470

-Moving armies from fleet to fleet can cause crash
    -After several battles (or a certain time of play), attacking siege AI becomes passive.
    -AIs don't care if they love you when they want your land.
    -Defending AI takes time to react to actions, and doesn't even harass, but suicides generals to prevent yari from reaching the frontlines..

That's all for now.
    In FRAY's alpha
    "When one dies, it is a tragedy. When a million die, it is a statistic."
    -The mods, try them all!-

Geforce 9800GTX+
    Theatron Agrippa 7.1 soundcard

Seen a lot of issues

The strangest is that sometimes i can scroll straight through the ground!

And sometimes the sounds do not work properly, like arrows or cannon balls hitting their target.

"The Republic of the Seven United Netherlands,rulers of the sea's."

I have game freezes regulary in land battles, sound dissapearing (cheering soldiers during speech and so on)
    The only issue im upset about is the freezes as it renders the game unplayable for me

My dudes cheer while losing sometimes.

The creator of 'The Stormgarde' Modification.