Everything from the cut-scene at the start of the game, to the menu, to actual game-play produces a stuttering effect or I believe lag/fps drops? The whole game seems completely unplayable and I don't know what the cause is. I have updated all my c++ distribution packages, tried re-installing the game. I ran it in admin mode. I tried playing in windows 7 compatibility mode, and I tried the command prompt trick from another post resetting game services, I have Direct-X fully up to date. Adobe Flash is up to date as I am using the latest version to this day. I can't seem to find anyone else who has this problem. I know some people have had, either battles causing lag or specific things but never the ENTIRE game. There is not a single thing I can do that will cause a stuttering effect. It actually just happens on it's own. I shouldn't have this problem as my specs are the following: AMD FX-8120 CPU, DDR3 16gb of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, and I'm using a Samsung 256GB SSD. If anyone can spare some insight or suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it.