Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: S2TW Bug thread.

Default Re: S2TW Bug thread.

i use the Radious_Unit_Pack3 ,but some unit can win a 20 unit army only by its self by autoresolver,i wonder where i can modify the power of unit in autoresolver?

Roaven's Avatar Laetus

I have the Sengoku Jidai unit pack, and I can select Daikyu Samurai in Custom battle, but it won't let me recruit them in my current co-op campaign despite having both of the required buildings(Hunting lodge and archery dojo) as the Chosokabe. The host of the Co-op campaign doesn't have it, but I assume that doesn't matter

The Hojo Fire Bomb Throwers do not get the accuracy bonus from "Attack by Fire" technology.

I checked the "effect_bonus_value_unit_record_junctions" table, and there are entries for the normal, Dojo, MP and bow kobaya variants of the fire bomb throwers, but not the Hojo one.

Conflict with 2 Mods:

Hello everyone, I am playing this game again after a few years stopped in my steam library.
    I found an excellent mod, I'm really enjoying it, it gave a new life to the game, it modifies the land battles, making it longer and more realistic, but as everything is not perfect, the naval part was not improved, so I downloaded another nav mod and that's it , now I have a problem that I can't solve.
    1) Mod: Slower, More Realistic Darthmod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...htext=darthmod)
    vs
    2) Mod: S2TW Naval Mod v.1 - Overhaul, Tweaks, and Unit Pack (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...htext=naval+v1)
    What is the problem? It is simple when approaching ships, in the fight between sailors, at the exact moment they jump from 1 ship to the other the game freezes.
    Come on my attempts, I'm already on it for a few days, it is worth mentioning that this error does not occur in normal Darthmod5.0:
    1) Using ModManagerV3.0 I put the nav mod first and then DarthmodSlow, also invert, changed to "movie" and tested each one without success.
    2) Using ModManagerV3.0 I took conflicts with clothes that showed in the application, without success.
    3) Using Pack File Manager 5.2.4 I opened the files and edited the files "Darth_kv_naval_morale; Slow_Kv_rules; Darth_unit_stats_naval_crew, unit_stats_naval_All" leaving the same as the naval mod, without success.
    4) Still using PackFileManager I decided to copy the entire nav mod into DarthmodSlow, taking care not to overwrite files and edit duplicate files, and without success.

Help me, where can the error be? Where do I check, because normal Darthmod does not give an error and this datrhmodSlow happens? I already asked that question there, but the creator of the mod is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Neojacques View Post

2) Mod: S2TW Naval Mod v.1 - Overhaul, Tweaks, and Unit Pack (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...htext=naval+v1)
    What is the problem? It is simple when approaching ships, in the fight between sailors, at the exact moment they jump from 1 ship to the other the game freezes.
    Come on my attempts, I'm already on it for a few days, it is worth mentioning that this error does not occur in normal Darthmod5.0:
    I have the same issue. I had freezes before at different times and was always able to exit the freeze but never this one... I don't know anyone who had the same problem, you are the first @Neojacques
    Could you share if you have resolved the error?

Quote Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
    1) Mori Nanban Trade Ships' campaign movement range:
    Unlike the generic NTS the Mori NTS appears to be slower, on the campaign map, than traditional Japanese boats, surely this can't be deliberate? Having loaded up an old Hojo game, to compare movement distances, the Mori NTS is also definitely slower than the normal NTS, which makes no sense, so I'm guessing this is a bug?
    This is a data entry bug in db/units_table/units,where the Mori Nanban Trade Ship has only 40 campaign map action points compared to 65 of the regular Nanban Trade Ship. Because of the sound bug related to modding the units db, you will have to include all vanilla entries along with the fix.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678