Thread: BBB with LTC

Default BBB with LTC

Hey, sorry if this was already asked&posted, i just couldn't find it so i decided to start a new topic...

The LTC mod is great, it keeps the game pretty much vanilla but changes it exactly enough to make it way better...the only thing i miss here is the let's say the RPG element of the royal family which mod Blood Brood and Bastards adds, i am interested if the BBB could be added to the LTC mod? Since instaling BBB to vanilla is just copying files and a change to campaign_script.txt could that also be done to LTC and more importanly will they function together? So if you have already done that, or know the answer, help me out?

Cheers!

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: BBB with LTC

If it changes the campaign script, it would affect the mod.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

I'm sorry if this is necro, but it's related to the topic. I too would like to use Blood, Broads and Bastards with LTC. Can anyone tell me if they're compatible? I looked at the files and only the files export_descr_ancillaries and export_descr_character_traits are to be replaced, with an addendum for the campaign script (since i've already added my own money script to the campaign script, so i doubt the addendum would ruin it). Are the two export_descr files to be replaced drastically different from vanilla? Because BBB is designed for vanilla anyway. Thanks for the help

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

I think you'll be fine. Keep a backup of the original text files just in case.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

okay thanks

johnswan's Avatar Tiro

I'm using the following mini -mods: - Heraldry Mod (2.01), Cities and Castles Strat Models, New Strat Captains, New Battlefield Captains,MapMod 1.7, Real Horses, New Seargent's Meshes and Crimson Tide 4.2. Makes it nicer to look at and a bit more immersive. I've also corrected the typos and some of the grammar of the Heraldry Mod.

PS-played one game through without any crashes but the second one got stuck on a siege and 'unexpected error' message, so I guess something added wasn't compatible.
    Last edited by johnswan; October 11, 2022 at 10:37 AM. Reason: PS