Thread: Problem with French Army

Default Problem with French Army

Hello,

Firstable, what a great mod !

but i have a hudge problem with the french units. when i play in battle mod with this army, it crash (back to windows) all the times i try... don't understand why, because with the other army i have no problem.

Any idea ?

Default Re: Problem with French Army

I hope my english is good...

anyone can help me ?

The current version of the mod is intended to be a only a prewiew of what the 1.5 will be. It is full of bugs glitches and a lot of users suffers CTDs not only playing the french.
    Actually the v1.5 is a "work in slow progress" but sooner or later, it will be released, and everyone here is waiting!

Cheers!
    soult
    "What is difficult in training will become easy in a battle" Alexander V. Suvorov

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Soult View Post
    The current version of the mod is intended to be a only a prewiew of what the 1.5 will be. It is full of bugs glitches and a lot of users suffers CTDs not only playing the french.
    Actually the v1.5 is a "work in slow progress" but sooner or later, it will be released, and everyone here is waiting!

Cheers!
    soult
    I regret to tell you that the mod has stalled to a halt. I have been unable to find modders to do the actual work for the mod.

so we must wait (or hope) for the return of MB?
    "What is difficult in training will become easy in a battle" Alexander V. Suvorov

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Soult View Post
    so we must wait (or hope) for the return of MB?
    I'm afraid so, unless you have friends that can skin, script and make a startpos.

Quote Originally Posted by misard View Post
    I hope my english is good...

anyone can help me ?
    By the way, your English is good. I love how native English speakers will butcher there own language, and people who've learned from somewhere else will construct near-perfect sentences and then apologize for their English.

Thread=Hijacked (hope not )
    (Yes, I'm American, I'm not hating on anyone, and if you disagree with me, go to youtube; check out the comments. )
    Last edited by The Juggernaut; March 13, 2011 at 08:24 PM.
    If you rep me, leave your name. I'll look more kindly on your future transgressions.