Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by sale70 View Post
    Христос Боскресе! Срећан Ускрс свим Правоверцима!
    cu adevart a inviat! действительно воскрес!!

long time no see...
    wake up guys

Is the map finished? All cities are created? We can wait to play the mod, when it's going to be finished?
    Last edited by sale70; May 21, 2011 at 01:54 AM.

Any progress guys?
    Please just type something,type anything,just make sure you're here.
    Signature Removed - Read this.

-TWC moderation Staff

this forum used to be very alive when we had oftopic threads where we could discuss every day things like sports, music, etc. But then moderators came and said we are breaking some stupid rule, bla bla, and deleted all those happy threads...

Having fun is strictly forbidden! lol
    Optio, Legio I Latina

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

Quote Originally Posted by JankoMega View Post
    Any progress guys?
    Please just type something,type anything,just make sure you're here.
    the team is working at a low pace due to real life issues....but don't worry we are still here..
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

Quote Originally Posted by SpyrosM91 View Post
    the team is working at a low pace due to real life issues....but don't worry we are still here..
    Yaaay!Thanks Spyros...it really helped in showing that you guys are still here!
    Signature Removed - Read this.

-TWC moderation Staff

Icon14 Re: Tsardoms Total War - MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW

Thank you all !

Can anyone say release date of this mod, approximately ?
    I wish you best luck, and create a nice mod !!

Greetings from Serbia !

Quote Originally Posted by alexauzice View Post
    Thank you all !

Can anyone say release date of this mod, approximately ?
    I wish you best luck, and create a nice mod !!

Greetings from Serbia !
    thanks!!

but re....se d...e is a forbidden word!!.........

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Good to see progress is being made, there is allot of talent at this mod. Good work

Signature made by Joar

So, you are still alive and kicking....looks like poking did the work. Sorry, but i will do it again, i want to play the mod ASAP!

Still looking for skinners/modelers? If so, what sort of level of skill are you looking for?

I have a minor in Digital Media from Utah Valley University (all credits in modeling and character modeling) and a lot of experience tinkering with Maya. I've technically done professional work for Steve Argyle Studios (www.steveargyle.com) and have been tutored extensively by Steve Argyle (my brother) who has done work for game studios Argonaut and Icognito. I've been playing with the idea of going into University of Utah's Master's Program for Entertainment Arts and Engineering, so this would definitely be a unique opportunity for me.

I stumbled onto this project and I'm thoroughly impressed with the historical attitude and passion. I'm fascinated by the unique character of central/eastern medieval Europe. Been doing my own research and you guys make me thoroughly feel like a newb -- and my husband has a degree in history.

In any case, I'm excited for the mod. So excited, I think I'll actually get the game in order to play it.

we sure do!!!

PM Phoenix....he is the one responsible for the recruitment....

Icon12 Re: Tsardoms Total War - MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW

Hi I've been watching you progress for quite some time now and I just grew tired wating and wating for the mod to be relesed. Please tell me will this mod be released in less than a year? Or will I die waiting for it? aaaaaaaaaargh!
    Last edited by Beglerbeg; May 25, 2011 at 05:55 PM.

you will die waiting for it

look, we are doing our best....if anyone wants this mod to be completed sonner, then he should learn something in order to help...

i, personally, apart from my area of expertise (which was research...), I also learned mapping and scripting/coding so that i can help the others move faster...

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Beglerbeg View Post
    Hi I've been watching you progress for quite some time now and I just grew tired wating and wating for the mod to be relesed. Please tell me will this mod be released in less than a year? Or will I die waiting for it? aaaaaaaaaargh!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

JEDNA SI JEDINA, BOSNA I HERCEGOVINA!
    That's your first ever post! and you choose that to say? These people are working very hard for free in their spare time, just look at the previews!!!! So either help or wait.....I am learning in secret..shhh how to mod, which will probably take forever! But if I ever master things I will gladly help- one day

Signature made by Joar

Icon10 Re: Tsardoms Total War - MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by SpyrosM91 View Post
    you will die waiting for it

look, we are doing our best....if anyone wants this mod to be completed sonner, then he should learn something in order to help...

i, personally, apart from my area of expertise (which was research...), I also learned mapping and scripting/coding so that i can help the others move faster...
    I would realy love to help creating this mod but i am still a Student and I got really little knowledge about scripting, moding and all this stuff. And where did you learn scripting/coding? If I could do something I would gladly help

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beglerbeg

_________________________________________________________________________________________

JEDNA SI JEDINA, BOSNA I HERCEGOVINA!

That's your first ever post! and you choose that to say? These people are working very hard for free in their spare time, just look at the previews!!!! So either help or wait.....I am learning in secret..shhh how to mod, which will probably take forever! But if I ever master things I will gladly help- one day
    And you, of course that was my first post! I am not going to be on this forum alot, I only want to play the mod. This might be my last post ever!
    Last edited by Beglerbeg; May 25, 2011 at 05:55 PM.

Scripting is a very long and boring process, we know that. Just keep on the tempo, put some new pictures, and we are still here

Quote Originally Posted by Beglerbeg View Post
    I would realy love to help creating this mod but i am still a Student and I got really little knowledge about scripting, moding and all this stuff. And where did you learn scripting/coding? If I could do something I would gladly help
    and i have my faculty to do, and since a few months, me too had no knowledge of scripting and moding in general........anyway, i learned scripting/coding from the tutorials of the twcenter....they are really helpfull....

Quote Originally Posted by sale70 View Post
    Scripting is a very long and boring process, we know that. Just keep on the tempo, put some new pictures, and we are still here
    currently my tempo is low, because it's the beginning of my exam period....but i'm writing some descriptions for some ancillaries, traits and scripts....
    Last edited by SpyrosM91; May 26, 2011 at 03:53 PM.

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

well, it's exam period, and end of the semester. as for my faculty, i have design projects to do before exams start
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna