Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW

We didn't include the Empire of Trebizond because our map does not cover that area. Our map only covers half of Anatolia so Empire of Trebizond is outside of the scope. Also we have hit the faction limit (which is 30). This means we can not add any new factions.

About Constantinopole, well making a battle map model is completely different to making a strat map model. The strat map models are very simple little models. The battle map models are hugely complicated enterprises which require knowledge of a special tool called ITWE. Alien_t designed Turnovo using that tool and gave us permission to use it. It is the only unique battle map settlement we have. At the moment only about 2 or 3 mods have fully functional unique battle map settlements and they spent years making them.

Dusan Silni's Avatar Tiro

So if the battle map requires so much time(years) will you then make it or not? And when will you release a new preview?

Most likely not, if we don't get any new hands to help in that.

Yes new previews are in the way.

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Quote Originally Posted by Dusan Silni View Post
    So if the battle map requires so much time(years) will you then make it or not?
    I think the proper question here would be - will *you* make it or not? The team and other members here have already posted (in the several posts above your very own, at that), that they will not be making a battle-map model of Constantinople since A) they have no one to make it (and there are very few people who know how to do it in the first place) and B) because it's much, much more important to actually work on the things they *can* make, like map, units, coding etc. So, the logical conclusion is: If you want it so much, learn how to use the IWTE tool, make it yourself and donate it to the Tzardoms team. And if you can't be arsed to do it (in which case I won't blame you - none of us, simple fans, dares dabble with that black magic either), you can't really expect others to do it for you, right?
    Last edited by NikeBG; September 04, 2013 at 05:00 AM.

No i dont blame anyone i just asked. I love this mod because i am from Serbia and this mod is with Serbian Empire so im really intresting in this mod medieval 2 total war became boring to me this looks amaizing. THIS IS REALLY GREAT WORK but for making unique cities (Ragusa and Constantinople) you can ask Third age total war team to help you because they have much unique cities and i think they can help this mod to be finished.

And is this link for download http://www.torrentr.eu/ts/tsardoms-total-war ??

Bladelok's Avatar Libertus

Even if another team has the time to stop working on its own project in order to help another team (which is unlikely) the time required to make one city and do it right is extensive. Two is even more. Then you have the dilemma of which cities to make, since making all of them would take years. And then again, people of different opinions will want different cities. At the end, I think it just isn't worth it. Unfortunately it just so happens that making your own city battle model is extremely hard.

Regarding the link, no. Tsardoms has never been released yet, so it would do you good if you avoided that link.

P.S. Instead of posting two successive posts, use the edit button. Helps a lot with making the thread more compact.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

No, please don't use that link. It is a fake and most likely contains a virus. As Bladelok said Tsardoms is not released.

About Third Age well believe me they would not help. They have their own mod to contend with. I know you are knew to TWC but people that do their own mod usually don't help other mods, not because they don't want to but just because they don't have time/energy.

@Bladelok. Actually I think the edit function is disabled until he hits 50 posts.

woooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Realy great jobe im so proud of you all who worked on this mod , amazing thing really !!! Can any one tell me in wich mount this mod will be released ? Thx and i wish you all the best mod guys!
    Stvarno sjajan posao svaka vam cast ljudi , stvarno sam ponosan na vas samo tako nastavite ! Neverovatna stvar je ovaj mod ! Da li neko zna u kom mesecu ce biti oslobodjen mod ?

Sve je super ... Citao sam komentare na svetu kompjutera koje se ticu srpske istorije i svakakve gluposti se pisu .... Samo cu reci jedno KOLEVKA CIVILIZACIJE, NAJSTARIJA KULTURA TADASNJEG POZNATOG SVETA , KAO I VECINA NARODA POTICE OD " VINCANSKE KULTURE I NARODA" iz doba neolita 4400 moze se reci i 5000 god p.n.e . ZASTO JE NAJNOVIJA NAUKA "GENA" DOKAZALA PO ISTRAZIVANJU NAJPRESTIZNIJIH NAUCNIKA SA OXFORDA i CAMBRIDGE DA VELIKI DEO EVROPSKE, MALO AZISKE, SEV. AFRICKE I BLISKO ISTOCNE POPULACIJE IMA GEN NARODA NASTALIH NA PODRUCJU DANASNJE SRBIJE . . . KO NEVERUJE I IMA SUMNJE NEKA POGLEDA TA ISTRAZIVANJA NA INTERNETU IAKO IH JE EU I USA ZABRANIO IPAK SU OBJAVLJENA I NISU NA VREME SKLONJENA .

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

And which scientific researches are that? Which haplogroups do they refer to?

Russian scientist Anatole Klyosov and his discovery of
    Haplogroup R1a1.

So, this is all
    forbidden history.
    Dont talk about it, dont write about it and dont think about it.
    Last edited by adutrix111; January 18, 2014 at 04:40 PM.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

R1a is neither hidden nor anything else. BTW a map of R1a spread. There has been a lot of debates about this, including TWC Forums. But not on this sub-forum because it doesnt belongs here. It belongs in Vestugia Vetustatis where all general historical discusions belong.

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

guys, you are getting off-topic...
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

Seljuq Prince's Avatar Civis

That was the best city model(Constantinople) I have ever seen, Brilliant

Saint12345's Avatar Foederatus

Release date??

Unknown. Guys are giving their best at releasing a beta version, which will comprise custom battles only. When? ASAP. During this year, if I got it right. As for the full version, we shall have to be patient and wait some more. I've been waiting a long time, but that was mostly all I did. Maybe I'll have time and know-how to help at least a bit in the future. Until then, I may but keep my mouth shut and wait...

Off-topic, though. Mods should perhaps delete/move these posts.
    Last edited by Son of Serbia; July 21, 2014 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Serbia View Post
    Unknown. Guys are giving their best at releasing a beta version, which will comprise custom battles only. When? ASAP. During this year, if I got it right. As for the full version, we shall have to be patient and wait some more. I've been waiting a long time, but that was mostly all I did. Maybe I'll have time and know-how to help at least a bit in the future. Until then, I may but keep my mouth shut and wait...

Off-topic, though. Mods should perhaps delete/move these posts.
    hmm, and i reed that they gona relese it all in this jear,or they are planing to!

English please
    Last edited by Wallachian; August 11, 2014 at 05:56 PM.

ok.i am asking when will be relesed tsardoms serbia mod.........