Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 530454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1230

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Shogun (AUM-SHO) 2.8 - updated 31.12.17

ShimazuClan's Avatar Civis

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 2.4 beta3 - updated 31.7.11

Quote Originally Posted by sgugod View Post
    Well the guy just had like 4 major back/spinal surgerys. So I mean he probably needs time to recover.
    Yup. I know that, I just really hope he can update this when hes all better. Just wondering if anyone knows when hes better.
    The Shimazu Clan has conquered this spot.

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 2.4 beta3 - updated 31.7.11

Hi all, gentlemen

First of all thanking Swiss Halberdier for this great mod, as well as wishing him an early (and whole) recovering from his surgery.

I also want to research about a trouble I've experienced while playing the AUM shogun mod: I've checked out that the units Onna Bushi in AUM-sho which replace the vanilla ones and also the Naginata Ashigarus, Naginata Ronins and Ronin Archers (added by AUM-sho) cause the game to crash...(it actualy freezes like described by Xpace above).

The way I'm using AUM-SHO is just by writting its line in the user.script archive. I also use radious units pack 2.

Please let me know if anyone else is having this kind of trouble too. I'm really puzzled. (Perhaps new game updates not supporting AUM ?)
    Any tip much appreciated.

Of course, my next question is on how to fix it...
    Last edited by Sir Althfons; June 11, 2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: correcting info's accuracy

Hello Sir Althfons,

I do not think the problem as anything to do with these units ; i can load savegames with the mod and recruit AUM units without any CTD.

But when you start a battle with these units, the game crashes while loading. Someone on this forum already pointed that the problem is in the "unit_stat_land" table, which is not the same pre-FOTS than now.

But I already tried to edit/import a new unit_stat_land table within the same AUM pack, but I failed miserably . The game won't load at all .

Plz Halp !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaar View Post
    Hello Sir Althfons,

I do not think the problem as anything to do with these units ; i can load savegames with the mod and recruit AUM units without any CTD.
    So can I.

But when you start a battle with these units, the game crashes while loading. Someone on this forum already pointed that the problem is in the "unit_stat_land" table, which is not the same pre-FOTS than now.
    Anyway we are not talking about FOTS, are we ? -at least I regarded standard Shogun 2 AUM.

But I already tried to edit/import a new unit_stat_land table within the same AUM pack, but I failed miserably . The game won't load at all .

Plz Halp !
    If you wish to edit a new unit, better follow the proper tutorial, these kind of things don't success so easily, they're complex, indeed. You're going too fast !
    I can say I've tried and achieved changing unit stats and restoring the sashimono (flag in the back of the soldiers).

Thank you for the tip on unit_stat_land table, I'll give it a look.

Cheers, guy.

Anyway we are not talking about FOTS, are we ? -at least I regarded standard Shogun 2 AUM.
    The unit_stat_land table is not the same since the FotS patch : it contains 5 more columns. Even if you play vanilla Shogun 2 these changes are still there. That must be why all of us can't play AUM on the original Shogun since the steam FotS update, remember?

If you wish to edit a new unit, better follow the proper tutorial, these kind of things don't success so easily, they're complex, indeed. You're going too fast !
    I know how to edit a unit, or a table, thanks. I've been adding tons of unit with the Pack File Manager since Empire. But there is something new ; the latest version 2.1.5 can add a FotS unit_stat_land table in the original pack, but with this new table (edit with AUM unit stats) the game won't load at all. That's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaar View Post
    The unit_stat_land table is not the same since the FotS patch : it contains 5 more columns. Even if you play vanilla Shogun 2 these changes are still there. That must be why all of us can't play AUM on the original Shogun since the steam FotS update, remember?

I know how to edit a unit, or a table, thanks. I've been adding tons of unit with the Pack File Manager since Empire. But there is something new ; the latest version 2.1.5 can add a FotS unit_stat_land table in the original pack, but with this new table (edit with AUM unit stats) the game won't load at all. That's all I'm saying.
    Now it's pretty clear.

Ok now I'm bored ; search complexity and you will only find more and more troubles...

The issue with AUM-SHO was in fact very simple : in the unit_stats_land table, the column "Animation Table" is obsolete.

The animations 'shogun_man_bow_cavalry', 'shogun_man_naginata' and 'shogun_man_yari_cavalry' just do not load anymore. Simply edit them with 'shogun_man_bow_katana' and 'shogun_man_yari'.

Et voilà ...

GOD DAMN YOU CREATIVE ASSEMBLY

Dear Modder,

I have tried this cool mod, but i have stumbled to an error or graphic bug.

I never tried to mod anything since Rome total war
    So im a bit rusty. I have followed the instruction so far, everything works i see units ingame and can recruit and is playable. But here is the error i face.

Any sollution to this? have i done things wrong ? do i need to restart my campaign

Any help is welcome !

Thanks !

Also question, why are there a building limmit on those new units ? ^^ should be unlimited ^^

eLLoCo1976's Avatar Libertus

@ Swiss Halberdier:

Hope you get better again soon and that we see you back mate!
    Already used your mods for Napoleon and such, really appreciate your great work!

Gruess vo me Landsma us St. Galle
    AllEndless Submod for Darthmod: Shogun II
    (Updated now including newest DLC - Otomo)

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_Slaveius View Post
    Dear Modder,

So im a bit rusty. I have followed the instruction so far, everything works i see units ingame and can recruit and is playable. But here is the error i face.

Any sollution to this? have i done things wrong ? do i need to restart my campaign

Any help is welcome !

Thanks !
    MY GOD, THE HORROR!!

do you have any other mods installed?

Where do i install those files in the zip i downloaded, as in those .pack files. i try putting them in data, however i cant seem to recruit the naginanta ashigaru in my first round as ODA. Seeing as thise unit requires no prerequisite at all means i put those .pack files in the wrong place please advise.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Dear Modder,

Any help is welcome !

Thanks !
    Maybe this mod is not update long time?

Hello, I read your work and i enjoyed it alot.

But I have no idea in how to proceed in the ftmch part, wich needs his clan retexture mod enabled along with AUM.

Not to mention his download from rapidshare is down.

So what exactly should i do with the retexture pack? And where to download? Wich folder should I paste it?

Please help, I want to play as Oda with my dear Ashigaru units!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Funny to looks armor, where is mighty leader "Mao Zedong" face and eye rear of helmet.

TWFonzarelli's Avatar Foederatus

Swiss > I wish you a full recovery! Get well!

Quote Originally Posted by kingbowie View Post
    hi guys am totally gratefull for all the modders out ther that r makin shogun 2 better than wat it already is, but i have a problem with this mod ! everytime i use this which is th 4th time now some of the text in game dissapears like were u choose wat campaighn u want to plathe txt vanishes and in game wen i get certain stage with generals i cannot level them up any further as the game crashes. I do not usually have problems installing mods, but i dnt think its this mod either as the 250000 people who use it so am guessing it must be something am doing on instalation could someone please help
    I had this same problem until I removed the UPC language file pack that is recommended for the AUM installation. My guess is that CA did something to make the UPC incompatible in the last patch. If you read English, I don't think removing the UPC pack file matters.

Dear Modder,

Any help is welcome !

Thanks !
    Yes, I know something about that bug; it's what it happens when the 3-D model and the texture which covers it don't match.
    I found it years ago during my modding with Rome Tw.
    At least you are lucky enough that your AUM is still loading the battle with naginata ashigarus. Mine crashes just because of it, I've checked.

Laetus

Hope Swiss get well soon!

donald's Avatar Libertus

good luck swiss get well soon
    Last edited by donald; June 23, 2012 at 08:44 AM.
    im on the mars bar diet