Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - updated 14.4.18

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.5 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 11.5.11

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    I compared the new language patch from today with the patch from last Monday. The big text changes and additions were made in the patch from Monday. Therefore you can use the UPC-SHO further. I will release an update as soon as possible.

So what was the point of those new language patch packs? Maybe some translation fixes, dlc adding? It has about 15 mb which is big for text file so i wonder why they released it. Well i guess the whole patch is a small mystery since CA couldnt say for what we downloaded 67mb.

Maybe it was unlocking uncensored version of Geishas cinematic videos

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.5 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 11.5.11

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    So what was the point of those new language patch packs? Maybe some translation fixes, dlc adding? It has about 15 mb which is big for text file so i wonder why they released it. Well i guess the whole patch is a small mystery since CA couldnt say for what we downloaded 67mb. Maybe it was unlocking uncensored version of Geishas cinematic videos
    Geishas

Basically CA included several additional Ikko-Ikki strings. All other major updates were in the patch from Monday and already included in the UPC-SHO. I will release the updated UPC-SHO as soon as possible.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.6 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 15.5.11

Hello to all UPC-SHO users,

today I released the updated UPC-SHO 1.6 which is fully compatible with the latest small patch from Friday.

UPC-SHO 1.6 changelog
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    - contains the complete vanilla localization from the new patch (13.5.11)
    - Swiss Halberdier's "AUM-SHO 2.1" (updates of the Italian and Polish translation)
    - General Malaise's "Zen Mod Units"
    - TROM 3 0.62

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.6 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 15.5.11

thanks for your work!

The idea to translate into many different languages is great.

There is one - very, very small - issue with the german translation. The translation itself is correct, the clan-specific unit name "order" is different from the "vanilla-order".

For example:

When we look at the Oda special units early in the campaign, we see (in the german version):

Yari-Ashigaru der Oda (as in vanilla)
    Bogen-Ashigaru der Oda (as in vanilla)
    Oda Naginata-Ashigaru

In the german versions, clan-specific units are not "marked" with the name of the clan before the unit name - they are "marked" with "der [clan name]" behind the name. That means, "Oda naginata-Ashigaru" is a "right" translation but "Naginata-Ashigaru der Oda" would be the "perfect" translation - the same aplies to every clan-specific AUM-SHO unit.

As i said, its a very, very small issue. But germans "need" their perfect order. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by orsol View Post
    thanks for your work!
    Thanks orsol!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysantheme View Post
    The idea to translate into many different languages is great.
    There is one - very, very small - issue with the german translation. The translation itself is correct, the clan-specific unit name "order" is different from the "vanilla-order".
    For example:
    When we look at the Oda special units early in the campaign, we see (in the german version):
    Yari-Ashigaru der Oda (as in vanilla)
    Bogen-Ashigaru der Oda (as in vanilla)
    Oda Naginata-Ashigaru
    In the german versions, clan-specific units are not "marked" with the name of the clan before the unit name - they are "marked" with "der [clan name]" behind the name. That means, "Oda naginata-Ashigaru" is a "right" translation but "Naginata-Ashigaru der Oda" would be the "perfect" translation - the same aplies to every clan-specific AUM-SHO unit.
    As i said, its a very, very small issue. But germans "need" their perfect order. ^^
    Yes I know what you mean and I will fix it in my next German version.

Yes I know what you mean and I will fix it in my next German version.
    I like good news.

ok, so guys im brand new to this stuff and i have no idea how to mod this game, i know im a noob lol. but can somone please explain to me how to get the AUM mod on my comp when ever i try nothing happens and its realy gay.

Quote Originally Posted by aarron0 View Post
    ok, so guys im brand new to this stuff and i have no idea how to mod this game, i know im a noob lol. but can somone please explain to me how to get the AUM mod on my comp when ever i try nothing happens and its realy gay.
    i have sent you a pm.

I like good news.
    i have sent you a pm.
    Thanks for helping out!

CA released the new patch and DLC today and I will update the UPC-SHO again to make sure that all new and fixed entries are included.

I will release the updated UPC-SHO 1.7 as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Thanks for helping out!

CA released the new patch and DLC today and I will update the UPC-SHO again to make sure that all new and fixed entries are included.

I will release the updated UPC-SHO 1.7 as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier
    Great, i made minor tests and it looks ok sofar. Didnt noticed any text issues.

Great, i made minor tests and it looks ok sofar. Didnt noticed any text issues.
    Thanks for the feedback.

today I released the updated UPC-SHO 1.7 which is fully compatible with the latest patch/DLC.

UPC-SHO 1.7 changelog
    - contains the complete vanilla localization from the new patch/DLC (27.5.11)
    - Swiss Halberdier's "AUM-SHO 2.3" (upcoming / fixes and updates of the current German/Polish translation)
    - General Malaise's "Zen Mod Units 3.0"

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.7 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 28.5.11

Excelent work as always.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.7 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 28.5.11

Excelent work as always.
    Thanks a lot mate!

CA updated the language files in the last small patch from 2.7.11. I will update the UPC-SHO again to make sure that all new and fixed entries are included.
    I will release the updated UPC-SHO 1.8 as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

today I released the updated UPC-SHO 1.8 which is fully compatible with the latest small patch.

UPC-SHO 1.8 changelog

- contains the complete vanilla localization from the new patch (2.7.11)
    - minor unit names fixes in various included mods
    - General Malaise's "Zen Mod Units 4.0"

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.8 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 14.7.11

Hello my friend,

when you find some time try update UPC again with new DLC released today. Those 10 new units have no text in latest UPC version.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.8 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 14.7.11

Hello my friend,
    when you find some time try update UPC again with new DLC released today. Those 10 new units have no text in latest UPC version.
    Yes of course I will update all UPC versions with the new changes from the patch/DLC as soon as possible.

today I released the updated UPC-SHO 1.9 in English and German which are fully compatible with the latest small patch/DLC. The other languages will be updated as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.9 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 30.7.11

I released all missing UPC-SHO language versions (French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Czech).

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.9 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 30.7.11

Lovely, + big rep my friend.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Out of curiosity, why does this go in the demo folder as opposed to that of the actual game?