Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - updated 14.4.18

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.3 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 16.4.11

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello renorzeta, which language version of UPC-SHO 1.3 did you try?

Please make sure that only one UPC-SHO file is in your data folder. You only need the AUM-SHO 1.8 version and not the old pike_square too.

ok thx for anwser me

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.3 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 16.4.11

Hello Vilkas, because I can't translate the unit names into Russian. The Russian words and letters look to a western European like matrix...

If you don't use the UPC-SHO Russian, then the unit names don't appear at all. So it's better to have an English unit name on screen than none at all.

I've asked now several times for additional translators of these languages below.

Spanish
    Russian
    Polish

Please send me a pm if you are interested to translate the custom AUM-SHO unit names.

Servus Swiss,

angehängt die TSV Files von meinem Mod Update, enthält die englischen und deutschen Änderungen.

Gruß, Jax

Quote Originally Posted by Jelinobas View Post
    Servus Swiss,

angehängt die TSV Files von meinem Mod Update, enthält die englischen und deutschen Änderungen.

Gruß, Jax
    Danke Jax!

I'm working on the next UPC-SHO 1.4 and it will be released soon.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.4 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 26.4.11

Hello to all UPC-SHO users,

today I released the new UPC-SHO 1.4.

UPC 1.4 changelog

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    - Swiss Halberdier's "AUM-SHO 2.0" (upcoming)
    - Shogun 2 Realism v0400
    - TROM 3 0.53
    - Aira's "Unique units for major factions 1.1"
    - Jelinobas "Jaxunits 2.0"

All unit names of
    AUM-SHO have been translated in these languages:

- English and German unit names and descriptions translated by SWISS HALBERDIER

- French unit names translated by LEVIATH
    - Italian unit names translated by IPERIONE
    - Czech unit names and descriptions translated by RADIOUS
    - Polish unit names and descriptions translated by JAGGEN

I need additional translators for "Spanish" and "Russian". Please send me a pm if you are interested to translate the AUM-SHO units names.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.4 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 26.4.11

Hi,

I tested it for S2R and it worked well. Only thing to mention is that the sword retainers are not translated to german. the name now is: daimyo sword retainers - sword warriors. "Lehnsschwert-Ashigaru" sould be the right translation. This report is for all the sword retainers.

BTW: GOOOD JOB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobier View Post
    Hi,
    I tested it for S2R and it worked well. Only thing to mention is that the sword retainers are not translated to german. the name now is: daimyo sword retainers - sword warriors. "Lehnsschwert-Ashigaru" sould be the right translation. This report is for all the sword retainers.
    BTW: GOOOD JOB!!!
    Thanks Noobier for your feedback. At the moment I have only time to translate my own AUM-SHO unit names as I don't get any help of the related compilation mod teams.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks Noobier for your feedback. At the moment I have only time to translate my own AUM-SHO unit names as I don't get any help of the related mod teams.
    I can always help my friend Atleast with that what i can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    I can always help my friend Atleast with that what i can do.
    Thanks my friend and I know you're doing a great job on the Czech translation. +rep

I can try in translation into Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by C.H.E.R.E.P. View Post
    I can try in translation into Russian.
    Welcome to our forum and thanks for your interest! I've sent you a pm.

CA announced their big patch and it will be released next Monday. I will have to update the UPC-SHO in all eight languages again to make sure that all new and fixed entries are included. At least they will include the names of the four new maps.

I will release the updated UPC-SHO 1.5 as soon as possible after the upcoming patch.
    I will update all eight UPC-SHO files with fully translated AUM-SHO unit names and short descriptions.

If you encounter any text problems please remove the UPC-SHO 1.4 until I will release the new version.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

CA released the new patch today and I will update the UPC-SHO again to make sure that all new and fixed entries are included.

The names of the four new maps and a lot of UI options texts are missing in the UPC-SHO.

You can fully use the UPC-SHO with the new patch, but as written above, several new vanilla texts are missing of course.

If you encounter any major problems please remove the UPC-SHO 1.4 until I will release the new version.

I will release the updated UPC-SHO 1.5 as soon as possible after the "Pack File Manager" tool can read the updated language files.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

If you need any help with some translations or somethnig else, just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    If you need any help with some translations or somethnig else, just ask.
    Thanks my friend! I downloaded now all eight languages and I'm prepared when the PFM can open the new files.

today I released the new UPC-SHO 1.5 which is fully compatible with the new patch.

UPC-SHO 1.5 changelog

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    - contains the complete vanilla localization from the new patch
    - minor unit names fixes regarding the unlocked vanilla units of mods
    - Swiss Halberdier's "AUM-SHO 2.1" (upcoming)

All unit names of AUM-SHO have been translated in these languages:

- English and German unit names and descriptions translated by SWISS HALBERDIER

- French unit names and descriptions translated by LEVIATH
    - Spanish unit names and descriptions translated by XXON
    - Italian unit names translated by IPERIONE
    - Czech unit names and descriptions translated by RADIOUS
    - Russian unit names and descriptions translated by C.H.E.R.E.P.
    - Polish unit names and descriptions translated by JAGGEN

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.5 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 11.5.11

I saw my Steam updated again the language files.

local_*_patch.pack
    local_*.pack

= is the language name (en = English, ge = German ...)

I didn't saw anywhere any info about this new patch. I must look into it and probably release an updated UPC-SHO soon.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.5 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech > updated 11.5.11

I compared the new language patch from today with the patch from last Monday. The big text changes and additions were made in the patch from Monday. Therefore you can use the UPC-SHO further. I will release an update as soon as possible.