Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) - updated 14.4.18

Lupo's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.9 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 29.8.11 (OUTDATED)

hi!
    "bump".......
    a new one update for the German version if I wished.......... dream.......
    dear one greets Lupo!

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.9 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 29.8.11 (OUTDATED)

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    hi!
    "bump".......
    a new one update for the German version if I wished.......... dream.......
    dear one greets Lupo!

Just little search - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=566299

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

[Released] Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.9 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 29.8.11 [OUTDATED]
    Maybe change the thread's name to this will help...

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Lupo's Avatar Libertus

hi!
    Thank you......

Lupo!-

what about polish version?

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

what about polish version?
    [Released] Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.9 - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 29.8.11 (OUTDATED)
    IT'S OUTDATED and I'm 99% sure that no new version will be released.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

sory...didn't notice that it's from 2011.....

Hello UPC-SHO users,

finally I'm back again and working on the next update of UPC-SHO.

Thanks a lot to Radious who kept UPC-SHO alive on his UPC thread while I was away.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ty-Information

Thanks a lot to Frodo45127 who manages the Spanish UPC project here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?502070

Thanks also for his very valuable updates of many mods which I will include into the next version soon. Really awesome work he did!

Information for modders:

The UPC project is fully free and you can use it for your own mod as a base. If you want to be included in this project, then please upload your exported TSV file with just your related entries here on the thread. I will include your entries as soon as possible into the next version.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 2.2 - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 7.10.13

Hello UPC-SHO users,

I released the UPC-SHO 2.2.

Thanks a lot to Frodo45127 who manages the Spanish UPC project here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?502070

Many thanks also for his very valuable updates of many mods which I included into this version. Really awesome work he did!

Updates:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- included the final localization version of Empire (last patch and all DLCs)
    - fixed several entries of included mods
    - AUM-SHO 2.5 (upcoming)
    - Radious Shogun Unit Packs 1-3
    - Frodo's Roots of Japan 1.1
    - Cornwallis British Exp. Force
    - Barusa Yari Heroine 1.0
    - Chosokabe Bow Cavalry 1.0
    - FOTS Artillery Unit Pack V3
    - General and Daimyo Ancillaries Overhaul v1.0
    - Joshitai Unit Pack 1.0
    - Kensai 1.0
    - Laser's Unit Pack 0.8
    - Loan Sword Ashigaru and No-dachi Ashigaru V3
    - Ming Mercenaries v1
    - Naval Unit Pack 0.1
    - Onna Bushi Katana, Matchlock, Nodachi
    - Portuguese Tanegashima Hero 1.0
    - Rurouni Kenshin Hero Pack 1.0
    - Scope's Extended Ninja Units for Hattori & Tokugawa
    - Sengoku Jidai Onna Bushi Heroine 1.0
    - Sengoku Jidai Units to ROTS Campaign
    - Shogunate Marines V1
    - Syren's Unique Clans Mod 1.4
    - Time Warp
    - Tokugawa & Hattori Ninja Hero and Shinobi Hero v3.0.1
    - Unique Units for Major Factions 1.1

Please note that not all mods in each language are translated yet, but all entries in English are included and you can see at least an English unit name. There is a little rule in the UPC history. "It's better to have at least an English name there, as there is just a blank unit name."

Information for modders:

The UPC project is fully free and you can use it for your own mod as a base. If you want to be included in this project, then please upload your exported TSV file with just your related entries here on the thread. I will include your entries as soon as possible into the next version.

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ku33frwj92qgn/UPC-SHO

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 2.3 - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 4.11.13

Hello UPC-SHO users,

I released the UPC-SHO 2.3.

Updates:

- Roots of Japan 1.3 by Frodo
    - several minor fixes
    - Loan Sword Ashigaru of AUM-SHO has been renamed to Katana Ashigaru in the English version

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 2.3 - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 4.11.13

how do u install this?

Hello Swiss

Any chance for an update working properly with the outstanding Expanded Japan Mod? Since the localisation system is changed, all non-uk versions of the game (I have the italian one) cannot display any names for new cities and factions (and you know they are really A LOT in that mod :-)).
    As an alternative, may you post the instructions to update the local_*.pack's with the new names using the Pack Manager?
    Thanks a lot for any help

NinjaWJ: The UPC-SHO doesn't need to be activated with the Mod Manager or added to the user script.

To install UPC-SHO you must to copy the file into this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data

The UPC-SHO loads automatically.

Andrea69: Please give me a direct link to your wanted mod.

Hi Swiss Halberdier, i am using the Radious Modpack with the UPC because i have the italian version of the game.
    First i used the Radious Sengoku Jiday with Radious Unitpack 2 and i downloaded and "installed" UPC; some days ago i downloaded also Radious Fall of the Samurai.
    The problem is that some units from Radious FotS will not shows their names and creates problems like obscurating the screen when selected with mouse.
    Can you help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Dear friends ..as i am following your work for years i can only thanx you for this amazing work... i wanted to ask something that is really making me crazy ...i have been 4 hours trying to fix this problem ...This is a mod who ONLY adds some factions and citys on the game
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-new-factions)

The problem is that i use the italian game and this is not compatible.... i mean that the mod works but the name of the factions and the citys names doest show up, because i have italian game and the mod is only compatible with english...is it so difficult to change the compatibility?? what should i do ?? any advice??

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Swiss would be more skilled to reply but I will try...main prob of this mod is that it's an overhaul, more than "adding cities and factions to the game"; yes, it does it as you say BUT I suppose it changes also many already existing vanilla entries of the .loc file ....while UPC only ADDS completely new entries. I suggest you to use the game in english loc if you're planning to use this mod. Same with Rome II, we don't put inside mods changing vanilla entries.

thanx for the quick reply man ....well shogun 2 english DAMN VERSION , I AM READY FOR YOU

Seems like your mod is outdated for the german version. The Otomo DLC is not compatible with this.

Will you update this mod some day?

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 2.4 - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 13.2.15

Hello UPC-SHO users,

I updated my UPC-SHO.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- added the missing "Otomo" DLC units
    - several minor fixes
    - Iutland's "RSM"
    - Radious Unit Packs - added several missing units
    - upcoming release of AUM-SHO 2.6 by Swiss Halberdier

Download:
    UPC language files

I updated my UPC-EMP, UPC-NAP and UPC-ROM too.

TW:Attila is coming and I will provide you the UPC-ATT too.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-SHO
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 2.4 - English - German - French - Italian - Russian - Polish - Czech - updated 13.2.15

in Version 2.4 German version The Otomo Clan DLC failed (Placeholder) can you fix it