Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Broken Sword for SS6.4 - Broken Crescent models and textures for SS6.4 Islamic units

Default Re: Broken Sword for SS6.4 - Broken Crescent models and textures for SS6.4 Islamic units

Hopefully I can release latest RR/RC soon, includes full Broken Sword mod.

Default Re: Broken Sword for SS6.4 - Broken Crescent models and textures for SS6.4 Islamic units

That would be a better idea if we import the units from bc, not just the skins, some units with the new skins are a little bit disturbing (like: cavalry militia with ghulam cavalry skin, royal mamluks with khorasani heavy cavalry skin)

Quote Originally Posted by Scythion View Post
    That would be a better idea if we import the units from bc, not just the skins, some units with the new skins are a little bit disturbing (like: cavalry militia with ghulam cavalry skin, royal mamluks with khorasani heavy cavalry skin)
    That's a fantastic idea, especially considering the much more accurate rosters of BC compared to the converted vanilla units most of RC/RR still uses.

I know PB has converted weapon animations and unit descriptions to better reflect the skins imported from BC. Why not change the unit name along with it, and enjoy historically accurate rosters

Anybody know if we can use the unit cards from BC as well? That would save a huge step in the conversion process...
    Last edited by smitty; June 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM.
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Hi, im just wondering if i can use the files from bc 2.3.2.? Or do i need to download older files? cheers

Any examples of before and after, friends. A picture means thousand words.

TheMacchiavelli's Avatar Libertus

Will this also change the faction banners when we select them in the main menu?

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

I had a question. If i download and add this submod to SS6.3, will it interfere with this submod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...r-States/page4 ????
    "I have fought in more than 100 battle . Do you see a space of the span of a hand on my leg, chest, arm which is not covered by some scar of the wound of a sword or an arrow or a lance? And here I am, dying in my bed, like cattle die. May the eyes of cowards never sleep."

- Khalib Ibn Waleed

Kabeloko's Avatar Biarchus

yes, they will conflict. Its impossible to have both running at the same time, one would overwrite the other, since both have their own "battle_models.modelsdb" file. It would take lots of editing to compile both rosters, and the game cant handle all the units, since there is a "unit limit" to it, so we would have to remove some units from the european factions, or exclude some from those new mods. I am sorry my friend.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

gazastripclub's Avatar Foederatus

Could we get some screenshot pictures up please? Considering downloading this for 6.4 but don't want to bug my stuff up

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234