Thread: Public Chat Rooms!!!

Evan MF's Avatar Vicarius

Icon10 Public Chat Rooms!!!

Hello fellow TW fans,

Perhaps for many of you this doesn't seem like a special or important feature but for us hardcore multiplayers and clan players Public Chat rooms are a must.

A reason why the multiplayer of NTW and ETW has not flourished competitively or in terms of clans/groups is because of the lack of a public chat lobby where general conversation and communication between players could be made.

A reason why Rome Total War is still so popular online is because of its public chat room that has provided the infrastructure for a diverse and lively community.

So, for those of you concerned, having observed the Multiplayer Overview Video, I caught a glimpse of the bottom left corner where I saw of a tab saying "Public" under the Chat Options.

I also noticed on the multiplayer bar the return of block, ban and private conversation buttons which existed in the Rome Public Lobby.

Based on my observations, I believe they've brought the public lobby back!!

If its true, its sealed my purchase of the game and commitment to Shogun 2 Multiplayer!!

Here are my observations (circled red):

Evan

Blackwolf's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Public Chat Rooms!!!

YYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
    I am so happy now! I thought the multiplayer was awesome before, now it is even better! YES! ty CA! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Evan MF View Post
    Hello fellow TW fans,

Perhaps for many of you this doesn't seem like a special or important feature but for us hardcore multiplayers and clan players Public Chat rooms are a must.

A reason why the multiplayer of NTW and ETW has not flourished competitively or in terms of clans/groups is because of the lack of a public chat lobby where general conversation and communication between players could be made.

A reason why Rome Total War is still so popular online is because of its public chat room that has provided the infrastructure for a diverse and lively community.

So, for those of you concerned, having observed the Multiplayer Overview Video, I caught a glimpse of the bottom left corner where I saw of a tab saying "Public" under the Chat Options.

I also noticed on the multiplayer bar the return of block, ban and private conversation buttons which existed in the Rome Public Lobby.

Based on my observations, I believe they've brought the public lobby back!!

If its true, its sealed my purchase of the game and commitment to Shogun 2 Multiplayer!!

Here are my observations (circled red):

Evan

Awesome!
    Signature and Avatar created by ceylankral (give him rep )

totalwar-zone's Avatar Senator

Ca Said Month ago they planning Public Chat rooms. Whats New?
    Empire Total war Symbolic

CoconutFred's Avatar Senator
    Your local ShopRite, at 5% off on Fridays.

Yes, already knew.

Good news anyways though.

Evan MF's Avatar Vicarius

Aright, I never knew it was confirmed!!

Evan

Yes this has already been confirmed but thanks far highlighting this very important issue far MP on STW2, Like you said MP will never work without a Public chat lobby