Thread: Mega's little corner store

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Default Mega's little corner store

Inspired by the Artists who post their wares in the POTW & graphic arts gallery's I thought I give it a try to. The hope is that other writers will follow suite and take pride in what they do.
    Open your own little shop here in the lower forum and fill it full of tales..

Ode to Viking Prince

In the end,Together we form a oneness of Heart & a oness of Soul. That meger brought about through the exchange of the most simple of things: The inane,overt, stupidities of the day spewed forth with good humour during the wee hours of the night and before the daybreak of new dawns. These are the things I miss most from thee...

But never fear for ages from now, and in "Due time" we once again shall be together. During the space of that interregnam, know that my soul aches for thee and that that part of me shall be sated by no other. Hail to "The Sweetie" and may you both blossom from new found understandings.

The emotion that you eturnally crave from me that once eluded you, is now within your grasp. Reach out and share it with the Sweetie from now til for ever more.
    Know with confidence the depth of my Love for thee and now I leave a small gift of emotion as conveyed by another....

For Your Entertainment
    TotW 241 - A Stillness of Mind!

"In...Like Flyn.....For your Entertainment"........

Preface/Set Up
    Currently there is a creative writing course underway at TWC University. The Course is being chaired by FrostySOTF Our initial assignment proved quite challenging so I thought I would share it with you. This story was literally one in which you did'nt know what was to be written until you saw it on the page. The work was titled...

The Mysterious Call (Brian Klems)

Your phone rings in the middle of the night. An indiscernible voice speaks: “There is a car waiting for you outside your house. Get inside. You don’t want to ignore this.” Your spouse rolls over, eyes squinting, and says, “Everything okay?”

What happens next?

“Everything okay?”

I grabbed a handful of Buttcheek and squeezed hard, Leaned in, and frenched deep imbued with a toxic level level of morning breath.
    "Not really, but I got this one. You owe me big for your continued, undisturbed slumber. "
    "I promise I'll pound you twice as hard in the morning". With that my partner of twelve years rolled back over and fell back to sleep.

Feet scuffling around to connect with my Bunny slippers, found traction, and I slowly rose to shuffle to the bathroom for a semi reinuvigerating 3am pee. Even though a guy, I mostly pee sitting down cuz well it's more effeminate, ladylike, and tends not to spray pee-mist every where like most stand up peers do. Now don't get me wrong, once I leave the house, it's all business, drill seargeant style, but at home I prefer to just be myself. So yeah...I'm the girl in the relationship, and as per the relationship manual, I'm dwarfed in size by my mate. Yeah... you don't have to worry bout me. I may be pettite in size but I make up for it with one hell of a Napoleonic complex. Very few people ever get the chance to with me...{smiles sweetly}.

Head pounding, filled with "Brainsuck" I stare into the mirror to see if some sembalance of understanding about this thing could be had. Nope..well. it! I'll just wing it.
    Shuffulling out the bedroom door I grab Brian's tee shirt and throw it over me to serve as a night shirt. Yeah I ain't wearing undies either. Wake a {a female dog} up at 3am and you get what you get.

Bunny slippers and night shirt clad, I stumble down the front walk and tumble into back seat of the jet black, mid 1980's Sedan de Ville. Peering into the darkened interior I clear my throat and ask... Could I have some water please? Almost instantly a plastic bottle of Avain shoots out of the darkness, and smacks me in the nose. "Thanks" and then the twist of a plastic cap is followed by the gurgling sound of 20oz, of 'breakfast on the run" beating a trail to my gullet.

"Ummm...can I ask what this is all...."

"Just sit there and shut up" come the instructions hurled at me from the front passengers seat.

"Yes Sir, thank you" With trained instinct I grabbed the light blanket that was neatly folded on the seat next to me and settled back into slumber, coaxed into Mopheus' arms by the rough scrapping sounds made by the air conditioning vents facing the back seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    cut sceane
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

The phone rings and Brian's hand claws through the darkness to quell it's ominous serenade.

"Hellloo???"

"It's Richardson Sir. The security team is following at a safe distance,what do you want us to do?"

"When they stop, set up a perimeter, and only move in on her signal. Remember...Only, at her signal.

"Oh ...and Richardson...."If one hair on her head comes to harm... You will hear your entire family screaming in agony at you from the depths of hell."

I'll see you at the office, and we'll do lunch as usual after you wrap this up. I made meatloaf, knowing your affinity for it.

"nite"

"Good night Sir"......{sound bites for for the dial tone, then the phone being replaced into the reciever"}
    Having understood the menace in his employer's calm, serenity laden endorsement, Richardson proceeded with the task at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    cut sceane
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

The Winner's Circle:

Winner: TotW 91a: Spartans on the March - Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Winner: TotW 86a The English Bodkin Arrow" - Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Winner: TotW 77a: Da Goofy's "Upset special of the week" - Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Winner: TotW 68a: The Distinction of Honor & Integrity - Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Winner: TotW 65a: Justifiable vengeance - Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Winner: TotW 62a: The land of Regrets - Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Winner: TotW 33a: "The Call" - Mega Tortas de Bodemloze

**********************************************************************************

Scriptorium Competitions:

1. WereWolve's and stuff: Scriptorium Writing Competition: Bronze Medallion
    For the Second runner up in the Scriptorium Writing Competition

2. Turmoil and Torture [author: Mega Tortas]

3. The Buffoon, the Miscreant, and the Undeserving Idiot [Author: Mega Tortas]

Warning: The 2nd and 3rd stories both have adult themes.

**********************************************************************************

The Good Stuff - The Tales that didn't get a sniff:

Little poems to add to the inventory at Mega's little corner store.

The Consilium de Civitate

We share the thrill and exhilaration of collective victory as well as the pain and anguish
    of inescapable defeat. Even though at times we are susceptible to human frailties, united we surmount
    all obstacles and tribulations.

We are the Consillium de Civitate....

We hold within us the wisdom and cognition to decide the fate of those who would ascend to nobility as well las those who
    suffer acknowledged chasms into despair.We offer both compassion but also at times death by the sword.

We are the Consillium de Civitate...

We stand indisputably united in our cause to advise, council, and determine the outcome of events...

*********************************************************************************

The weight and torment of Mantle.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Where once I was wild, young, and Free. Roaming the landscape just being me. I am now just another victim of the system. Tamed and spirit all but & mostly broken. Where Once passion & intensity burned like white hot flame. Now resides just glowing embers of what once was and might have been.

Tethered & lashed to the misil mast, I now truly just.....

"Exist to serve."

Where once I was wild, passionate and Free, now it's just straight up "Rated G" for me......

To all the Masters of Mental Manipulations:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

For right now, the present & the current time being, please entreat me to the minute concession of....

No Master mental manipulations...
    No Disingenuous extensions that arrive shortly after midnight and then dissipate with the burning off of the morning's mist...
    No inane, disinteresting, mind numbing,cocktail party banter.

and finally, but not foever....

"LLevate bein levos tus mentiras y tus mind numbing cocktail party zoombies..."*

Thank you for your earnest & heartfelt attention, to this small, but precipitous request.

*Take with you far far away, your lies.....and your mind numbing cocktail party zombies.

Quotes by Me, nice that...

doreargenti 620x

In solemn respect I give the boatman his coin, and thus his due so that he may carry me onto greater worlds........

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

True Power....Is but an illusion, and "if" one is not careful,
    it can receed just like the burning off the morning's mist.

1. Every dog has its day, and every flea on a dog a banquet.
    2. To each their own, in their own way.
    3. Walk a mile in the other man's maccason's and see what he sees. Perhaps he might not seem so worthless then.
    4. Besos & Kisses from the one you woodst secretly desire, if courage had you in spades...{smiles}

****Toxic****

To be the possession of many...To be the prize...if you want to survive...you must be ....

Toxic.
    Prsonal rndrings.....

Study,study, study............confidence, confidence, confidence

So that you may build your world as you see fit.

Que Los Angles te protegen y te gui{ee}an.

Que duermas, Te Amo.....bla bla bla...........................

Te he echado, "La Bendicion"

ACM:acm 16May2011
    Under Construction
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; July 06, 2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Edit & Grammar/Me added Stuff
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Default Re: Mega's little corner store

Great some kind of graphics workshop or vid gallery for the writers was just a question of time until somebody would come up with this awesome idea and who else but mega could start it ! great stuff gonna rep as soon as possible

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

So only mega will have awards

I think this is being created because there is only so much room in the sig files, correct?

Mega, I didnt know you were 7 for 8 in TOTW! That is lethal!

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Money View Post
    I think this is being created because there is only so much room in the sig files, correct?

Mega, I didnt know you were 7 for 8 in TOTW! That is lethal!

Yeah....that's it.... and more like 7 0f 200...

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar and death View Post
    So only mega will have awards

Actually their are a bunch of folks a win or two away... That reminds me I really need the up date the scoreboard here in a day or two...

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,

Great idea, will follow soon! +rep

Updated with my remaining Scriptorium competition entries.

Warning: The 2nd and 3rd stories both have adult themes.

No longer Applicable...
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; April 21, 2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: as stated

The weight and torment of Mantle.

Where once I was wild, young, and Free. Roaming the landscape just being me. I am now just another victim of the system. Tamed and spirit all but & mostly broken. Where Once passion & intensity burned like white hot flame. Now resides just glowing embers of what once was and might have been.

Tethered & lashed to the misil mast, I now truly just.....

"Exist to serve."

Where once I was wild, passionate and Free, now it's just straight up "Rated G" for me......
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; March 25, 2011 at 08:58 AM.

To all the Masters of Mental Manipulations:

For right now, the present & the current time being, please entreat me to the minute concession of....

No Master mental manipulations...
    No Disingenuous extensions that arrive shortly after midnight and then dissipate with the burning off of the morning's mist...
    No inane, disinteresting, mind numbing,cocktail party banter.

and finally, but not foever....

"LLevate bein levos tus mentiras y tus mind numbing cocktail party zoombies..."*

Thank you for your earnest & heartfelt attention, to this small, but precipitous request.

*Take with you far far away, your lies.....and your mind numbing cocktail party zombies.
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; March 29, 2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: font adjustments

****Toxic****

To be the possession of many...To be the prize...if you want to survive...you must be ....

Toxic.
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; April 22, 2011 at 06:45 AM.

No Longer applies..
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; April 21, 2011 at 08:04 PM. Reason: as stated

I know that I shall meet my fate
    Somewhere among the clouds above;
    Those that I fight I do not hate;
    Those that I guard I Truly love;*

* Not originally written by me. I just swapped out for the word "Truly". Original author to be credited when I find his name again.{he's a historic Author}
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; April 25, 2011 at 03:04 PM. Reason: clarification

mega, add your totw 108 entry...

Borissomeone's Avatar Citizen

Sir you are a fine writer + rep

Under the Patronage of TheFirstONeill.

True Power....Is but an illusion, and "if" one is not careful,
    it can receed just like the burning off the morning's mist.
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; May 14, 2011 at 08:09 AM. Reason: grammar

The Consilium de Civitate

We share the thrill and exhilaration of collective victory as well as the pain and anguish
    of inescapable defeat. Even though at times we are susceptible to human frailties, united we surmount
    all obstacles and tribulations.

We are the Consillium de Civitate....

We hold within us the wisdom and cognition to decide the fate of those who would ascend to nobility as well las those who
    suffer acknowledged chasms into despair.We offer both compassion but also at times death by the sword.

We stand indisputably united in our cause to advise, council, and determine the outcome of events...

Personal Renderings...

Study,study, study............confidence, confidence, confidence

So that you may build your world as you see fit.

Que Los Angles te protegen y te gui{ee}an.

Que duermas, Te Amo.....bla bla bla...........................

Te he echado, "La Bendicion"

ACM:acm 16May2011
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; May 16, 2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: grammar

Ode to Viking Prince

In the end,Together we form a oneness of Heart & a oness of Soul. That meger brought about through the exchange of the most simple of things: The inane,overt, stupidities of the day spewed forth with good humour during the wee hours of the night and before the daybreak of new dawns. These are the things I miss most from thee...

But never fear for ages from now, and in "Due time" we once again shall be together. During the space of that interregnam, know that my soul aches for thee and that that part of me shall be sated by no other. Hail to "The Sweetie" and may you both blossom from new found understandings.

The emotion that you eturnally crave from me that once eluded you, is now within your grasp. Reach out and share it with the Sweetie from now til for ever more.
    Know with confidence the depth of my Love for thee and now I leave a small gift of emotion as conveyed by another....

For Your Entertainment
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; July 06, 2015 at 08:45 AM. Reason: the demons of grammar and formatting