Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Knights of St. John mod - Finally released!

Default Re: Knights of St. John mod - Finally released!

This sounds amazing!
    is it available for OS MAC?

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Welcome to TWC, Slayermamo. The only version of this mod which I know of is the one which you can download from the OP. I do not know whether it would work on a MAC or not. You could try it and report back.

It's important to remember that this mod does not unlock the Knights of St John - you would need a separate mod to make this faction playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    Welcome to TWC, Slayermamo. The only version of this mod which I know of is the one which you can download from the OP. I do not know whether it would work on a MAC or not. You could try it and report back.

It's important to remember that this mod does not unlock the Knights of St John - you would need a separate mod to make this faction playable.

Ok wish me luck 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Slayermamo View Post
    Ok wish me luck 

Its ts a bit weird. The faction description has worked which was not there before but it doesn't seemed to have worked with the units and buildings etc

The other packs in the data folder are "document" files but the new knights mod files are seen as "exec" by my MAC maybe they need to be converted to "document" I dunno

Anyone got suggestions

I now installed the game, ETF and Knights of Malta Mod on my PC but it seems I don't get the new units,buildings or titles.
    I did everything as instructed
    Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfOdin View Post
    Enjoy mate

Stupid question, but what exactly is ETF?

It's ok mate, I had the same question when I started using mods for ETW too

Just put the two extracted files to : C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data, or wherever your steam is installed.
    Then download the mod manager here(1.5 is the latest) : http://sourceforge.net/projects/etw-...es/ModManager/

extract and put the files in the Empire data file as well(where you put the Knights files)
    start up Mod Manager, make sure that "Show all pack types" is unticked, tick the knights mod(just press that small white square next to it) and just launch ETW via the mod manager button.

Enjoy

This is helped greatly!
    it now works 👌🏽😀
    Last edited by Frunk; August 29, 2017 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Double posts merged.

Ma nistax naqbad art kif ha nilab b dawn il characters gol mod ta etf. Pruvajt kwazi kollox jekk xi hadd jista jghini nirringrazzjah hafna

English version: I am trying to make this mod working with etf. I have spent the last 2 days trying to solve it without success. I manage to play the addons of knight s of St. John on the normal but on etf I tried to unzip files in etf data I tried to add mod in user.script until it started to crash the etf mod and nothing was working. If someone can help I'll really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Frunk; January 28, 2018 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

I know this mods ancient but i think i just got it about working but i dont see any new buildings available, anyone else around playing this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Etruscan View Post
    I know this mods ancient but i think i just got it about working but i dont see any new buildings available, anyone else around playing this mod?
    Hi m8, just started with this, got it working after hours with Darth Mod Platinum All Factions DM, only to get stuck at setting unit sizes. 200 man unit in DM only shows 120 equivalent with this, ahhhhhhh, editing Pack files seems to much of a chore

Hey, is this integrated with Causa Belli ? I downloaded it, and AUM, and the grandmaster's palace has no building title, most units have no description, the naval ensign is all grey, and the infantry flag is a white cross on a red field with a faint grey knights cross.

Have I done something wrong ? Thanks.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789