Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The Civil War - Installation ...... (last update 13/03/2011)

Default Re: The Civil War - Installation ...... (last update 13/03/2011)

It is Ashokan Farewell.

thank you, oh another thing technical wise.... why does the north have 2nd new york and some delaware continental army unit? lol Its funny rebs going up against union and continental units lol.

at turn 116 my last save keeps crashing when trying to load it T_T

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Delete
    Last edited by 'Gunny; August 11, 2011 at 09:07 PM.

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Iam trying to unzip it but i cant, iam using winrar for the first file but it stops and saying "unexpected end of archive"
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Try 7zip (free, google for it).

OK thanks i will and then inform .
    Do you suggest that i should buy the warpath campaign is it better for the modification?And finally whats the difference between the classic and the mission campaign?
    Και εσυ Ελληνας εισαι ?
    Βλεπω στα μοντιφικασιον για το τοταλ γουορ υπαρχει πολυ μεγαλη συμμετοχη Ελληνων και μαλιστα τις καλυτερες εργασιες για τα καινουργια τοταλ τις εχω δει απο Ελληνες .
    Μπραβο μας , ημαστε αξιοι για πολλα.
    Last edited by Megasalexandros; January 14, 2012 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    Και εσυ Ελληνας εισαι ?
    Πατρίδα!

Do you suggest that i should buy the warpath campaign is it better for the modification?And finally

Warpath offers a new mini campaign in Empire, using only American map and many new Native units. For having more regions added in American map we use it instead of RTI 3 standard map.

whats the difference between the classic and the mission campaign?
    There are more American factions in the start which follow the North or the South after a completed mission.

Γεια σου ρε Ελληνα!

I bought the warpath campaign just for that mod, it wasnt as cheap as i expected after all this time 7 euros is not cheap purchase

I have tried the warpath confederate campaign and then i checked the union campaign i have the impression that you have not included the regular armies at the beginning of the campaign for the confederates , there are only a bunch of militia and volunteers for Lee , and there is no army of Sherman and Grant in Misury like there is in the Union campaign.
    Last edited by Megasalexandros; January 18, 2012 at 05:38 AM.

I can to use only the available units of each campaign. I cannot add new armies.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    I can to use only the available units of each campaign. I cannot add new armies.
    Hmm ok, i thought you could, cause for the Union there are the armies there but i cannot say the same for the confederates.
    Great mod by the way and as far as i played it , a WORKABLE one

nonopo's Avatar Libertus

Hi HusserlTW.

Started playing your game last weekend. I love it, and played a lot of Blue and the Grey too, but yours is way more stable. I love how you changed some small towns to four building cities. I have a couple questions.

Is 4.0a the last version?

I saw on a screenshot that you added Fort Sumter, but I don't have it on my version. Is it out or was it just an idea for a future version?

I started on Warpath, short campaign, with difficulty on hard/hard with CSA, but the AI is way too friendly and passive. I waited until 1864 to see if the Union would attack but they didn't, so I had to. (Still won my objectives as I launched a five sprung attack on the entire continent and got my 15 regions in 3 turns). The only one who delcared war was Mexico which I had fun beating into oblivion with my favorite general, Longstreet. The BAI was respectable however.
    Next I will try very hard/ very hard to see if the AI is a little more aggressive, but my question was if you had configured the game for a certain difficulty and if so which one.

Anyways, hope you can answer some of those questions, thanks again for this great mod and looking forward to any of your future work!

3 Year old Thread but this is the only place I can try, does anyone know how to solve it saying I don't have enough space? I have 607GB of space left and yet when I run the setup/installer it says I don't have enough space and shuts down!

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by nonopo View Post
    Is 4.0a the last version?
    It should be the latest and I haven't read anything about an updated version.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

i downloaded your mod about a week ago and have only heard great things about your work and this mod 4.0a but unfortunently everytime i click on a campaign with the launcher it says it moved/copied files but nothing else. No launch nothing? when i go to manually start the game it has the background to the mod but its still vanilla i.e. grand campaign, custom battle and warpath any suggestions?

also I've verified and re-verified numerous times for proper installation instructions given by yourself. Followed all instructions to the T, no previous mods, clean copy from steam have tried everything to no avail. Looked into old forums and haven't found any one with similar issues

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678