Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Who's still playing?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Who's still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarissofoi View Post
    Steam version is pretty good. It also id DRM free.
    If you think the Steam version of MTW is DRM free then you are mistaken, because Steam is what DRM is all about.

GOG is a site there you can buy DRM free games.

https://www.gog.com/
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    If you think the Steam version of MTW is DRM free then you are mistaken, because Steam is what DRM is all about.

GOG is a site there you can buy DRM free games.

https://www.gog.com/
    You're generally right but MTW is an exception. After I installed it on my desktop, I copied the whole game folder to my laptop (which has no Steam installed) and the game works without any problems, so it looks like it has no DRM. It even works with old Gold version of the game. You just replace old exe with the one from Steam and MTW starts working again on new pc/windows.

I have most of the Total war games bar shogun1 and 2. I recently installed mtw1 with darthmod and its the most fun I have had with any total war game. The simplicity of the graphics, and the ai seems to make for a more enjoyable experience. The more modern offerings are pretty boring by comparison. Rome2 and Napoleon take up space on my hard drive and I have hardly played either of them much.

I'm still playing.)=

Quote Originally Posted by rince77 View Post
    I have most of the Total war games bar shogun1 and 2. I recently installed mtw1 with darthmod and its the most fun I have had with any total war game.
    Does Darthmod really exist for MTW 1 ? If so, please give me a link to it.

Quote Originally Posted by rince77 View Post
    Hi, rince77. Thank you for the link. )=

Tiro

Hello forumers

I've got some nostalgic feeling lately, probably after being sucked by new Humankind game, so I checked do I still have folders of totalwar stuff from years behind and there was it... Already with Caravel mod, and my spare time gone annihilated. Gonna post some more later, though probably noone would read that anyway haha
    Sorry for my bad english , I don't mind correcting!

hello there,this game is really nostalgic,heads up to any1 reading and maybe posting after me )

Laetus

Ι am playing it still... Alas, only Vanilla, no time for more

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Still playing! Just started a Glorious Achievements campaign with France, never finished a campaign with them (or barely even played).
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

This is the game that started the lifelong obsession for me, and what got me into 'History'. I'll still play from time to time, mainly for the nostalgia trip!
    Previously taylorj2, Allu X, Grandmaster Ryu, Dauntless Commandant & Sensei Kiisu

Creator of the "Perfectly Polished" sub-mod for Stainless Steel (M2:TW), contributing to LOTR:TW (R:TW) and many other modifications over time, now long-forgotten

Original join date, Feb 2007.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112