Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: do we scare you (EOD's original proposal)

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: do we scare you

really, well when you've spent the hours and hours it takes to learn how to make models skin them and get them in game the jobs yours, until then at least try!! to be constructive!! in your critisism tiger. :wink:

Anyway for those that like my unpolished work, more random shots of Shambhala warriors. oh yeh it was rainning.

SARMATIAN LEADER's Avatar Biarchus

no offense i said that they are good i like your work but they can be better that's all am saying!
    and i think you will make them better!!

-Kossovo is Serbia- -Macedonia is Greek-

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his. ~George Patton

Emperor Dimitricus's Avatar Royal Corps Of Signals

hows overall progree so far?

Blog Entries

no offense i said that they are good i like your work but they can be better that's all am saying!
    and i think you will make them better!!
    None taken, they are still wip's and some have been changed already, but the models took alot of work so i'm kind of precious about them, and they are suposed to look simplistic in their dress,

hows overall progree so far?
    It's probably easier to say what needs doing so, all the text work model and skin Islamic faction,oh and a map, so alot, hopefully it won't take to long, i just need to sort a solid block of time to do what's left, then it's a question of tweeking to make it playable and different, :wink:

Blog Entries

so i'm not going to be posting for a few days, as i have to turn my spare room into a nursery, as a see ya later i'll post this, something i'm thinking about for the Shambala as a replacment for onagers. i have no idea how to implement them in game but, maybe. :wink:

Blog Entries

Yes they are still wips and there is other units to come.

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Very compliments Halie for your great work,but when it's release???? I can't wait!!!!

Wow... I have to say I'm very impressed with your work, especially because you pulled all this off on your own. Good luck with the mod, I cant wait to try it out.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the support guys! have you both had a quick look at the forum rules?, either way welcome to the forums, have fun. rules below.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1495

The Germanicae; The Germans have few units but are a powerfull faction, thier main strength will be in thier infantry which is efficient and ruthless, they are also very good at penalties.

can i join your gang??????

edit
    Last edited by John I Tzimisces; June 14, 2006 at 10:41 PM.

Those new germanicae units look great, the only thing I have to say about it (very minor nitpicking) is the patern on the front of the horseman stretches below the belt. And I just read the rules and I'd like to let you know I started the account mostly to give you some support.

EDIT: Oh yeah I almost forgot to ask, how long have you been doing photoshop? Those sheets with the nation's units look really well presented.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EvilLordBob
    Those new germanicae units look great, the only thing I have to say about it (very minor nitpicking) is the patern on the front of the horseman stretches below the belt. And I just read the rules and I'd like to let you know I started the account mostly to give you some support.
    EDIT: Oh yeah I almost forgot to ask, how long have you been doing photoshop? Those sheets with the nation's units look really well presented.
    Doh!! yeh i missed that one thanks for pointing it out, i've been using ps years as part of my job, thanks for the support!!

I was just gonna say that actually....about the horseman stretches.....and how about sponsorship??those strap ons (is that what they're called??)would look great with a crest created by mcdonalds and stuff.........awesome idea by me.....no need to thank me dude.I already copyrighted it(c).

Quote Originally Posted by doughnutpuncher
    I was just gonna say that actually....about the horseman stretches.....and how about sponsorship??those strap ons (is that what they're called??)would look great with a crest created by mcdonalds and stuff.........awesome idea by me.....no need to thank me dude.I already copyrighted it(c).
    Somehow I dont think strap ons is what they're called

Perhaps you are right.Or maybe not.But the McDonalds thing is a good idea right??

Quote Originally Posted by doughnutpuncher
    I don't know.I don't recall any mention of ice cream in the bible.I am not an authority on religion or Satan but I have never heard the morning star being billed as the emperor of ice cream.Doesn't really have the same apocalyptic impact.
    It's his custom member title. :wink:

Halie Satanus
    Emperor of ice cream
    Civitate
    Proud member of Rise of Persia
    ROP Faction Preview: Thrakian Bessoi
    ROP Faction Preview: Persia

Under the honourable and illuminating patronage of Perikles , reputable son of imb39 in the house of Wilpuri

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

I'm cleansing this thread of spam in the last few pages. For petes sake, people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eXc|Imperator
    I'm cleansing this thread of spam in the last few pages. For petes sake, people.
    Thanks.

Blog Entries

Truth be know,these are maybe the tenth time i've skinned the french, so thats why thier kind of eclectic, i've just never been happy with them, so they go as is, anyway, the Francia will be as expected, right in the middle of everything, alliences must be formed early on, or they will be crushed by the growth of the surrounding nations as they ready for the end of days. They will have good infantry able to stand against any foe, but strong cavalry will be in short supply. :wink:

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Good preview Halie(very compliments!),but I can't wait,when is ready your fantastic Mod?
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!