Thread: About fatigue in ss 6.4

Default About fatigue in ss 6.4

Hello, I want to know how to remove fatigue for SS 6.4 or something that makes the units tired less. I really hate slow battle with the slow marching so I tend to force march my units but by the time they get to the enemy frontlines they are dead tired.

I try "very hardy" attribute but they still tire too easily. I know how to disable fatigue in vanilla with
    "fatigue 0" in cfg but somehow it doesn't work with SS default.cfg. Does anyone know to to disable fatigue in SS 6.4?

Campidoctor

Default Re: About fatigue in ss 6.4

You could switch back to vanilla and select the "arcade battles" option..?
    Last edited by SirRobin; February 06, 2011 at 02:34 PM.
    The game development business is one of bottomless greed, pitiless cruelty, venal treachery, rampant competition, low politics and boundless personal ambition. New game series are rising, and others are starting their long slide into obscurity and defeat.

Or just normal march them and do speed x6 untill they are close?

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Make them come to you maybe?

preachercheeze's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by yomeviet View Post
    Hello, I want to know how to remove fatigue for SS 6.4 or something that makes the units tired less. I really hate slow battle with the slow marching so I tend to force march my units but by the time they get to the enemy frontlines they are dead tired.

I try "very hardy" attribute but they still tire too easily. I know how to disable fatigue in vanilla with
    "fatigue 0" in cfg but somehow it doesn't work with SS default.cfg. Does anyone know to to disable fatigue in SS 6.4?
    go into the medieval2.preferences.cfg in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War folder... and edit as you did in vanilla... that should do it...

Nessun Maggior Dolores che Ricordarsi del Tempo Felice Nella Miseri

Go in the main SS6.3 folder and open the default.cfg with notepad. Then scroll down the area where you see [game] under it add\copy paste this line below:-
    Code:
    fatigue = 1
    Save it and done.

thank you that did it, i put it under video for some odd reason thats why it didn't work the first time.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

You know this makes battles harder right?