Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

angus young's Avatar Ordinarius
    Villefranche de rouergue France in the south

Default Re: Warcry! - improved CoW Gameplay & Dwarven Forge mod Combo !.

Srry but i don t understand... is The Warcry and Cow fire power combo pack compatible with the galloper sound mmod ?

RedDwarf's Avatar Ordinarius

There is one installer for Vanilla voices and one for Gallopers voice mod.
    "When In doubt? Belive the person with the bloodier weapon!"
    "When you need to shoot. Shoot, don't talk!" Tuco

Ok, Thank

If u all can wait 1-2 days wait please... i did almost end the new really better version on Descr_unit ... i will relase it in 1-2 haurs.

Edit: YES YES IM SO happy! now all of the unit stats are done ! HAVE FUN ! .

@ RedDwarf i'm sorry but u need to upadge our combo becuse those files i had were unfinished ( Descr_unit) now u even don't need to change this file ( look the stats of dwarf's ) i think you shoud change the Artillery,but maiby u coud change the stats of all elite artillery (Hellcanions,nunl,hellblaster etc) to better ? not only dwarven ;x.
    Last edited by Klierowski; March 02, 2011 at 08:55 AM.
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

downloaded and will download when RedDwarf will update his part

However can you add Reiksfart's unit submod? Oh and is this compatible with galopper voices?
    Last edited by .:Zack Fair:.; March 02, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
    Best M2TW mods :)

1st Place) Third Age
    2nd Place) THERA - Call of Warhammer

Quote Originally Posted by Klierowski View Post
    If u all can wait 1-2 days wait please... i did almost end the new really better version on Descr_unit ... i will relase it in 1-2 haurs.

Edit: YES YES IM SO happy! now all of the unit stats are done ! HAVE FUN ! .

@ RedDwarf i'm sorry but u need to upadge our combo becuse those files i had were unfinished ( Descr_unit) now u even don't need to change this file ( look the stats of dwarf's ) i think you shoud change the Artillery,but maiby u coud change the stats of all elite artillery (Hellcanions,nunl,hellblaster etc) to better ? not only dwarven ;x.
    Actualy, Last version had all gunpowder artillery modified. Will start the conversion to an updated combo. But working allot hours right now. SO may be a delay.

Quote Originally Posted by goblinking View Post
    Hi iam really wanting to try this out, so sorry is this is already been answered but does the latest version combo pack give the orcs and goblin trolls and giants in the campagin but also correct the nasty bugs with the trolls and giants. I will definatley try this but can i ask does this version have and uninstaller?

If not which files do i need to backup before i install. This is just a precation I dont want to screw up the vannila game and spend many hours trying to install a bug free version again. I made a few minor alterations myself. These alterations may or may not screw up compatabily. Although based on previous alterations of that EDU file i noticed it can cause some major game ending CTD or would load at all.

Finaly the orks will be awesome once more if this mod allows trolls and giants? u know how us goblins need the big uns lol

( yeah just ranked up form grenidier to drummer and fife rather be a gren though but congrats your forum is my 100th post )

I can't rapair the Troll animation bug becuse it's work for some good mod who know's how to edit animation.

Giants work well .. they sprawn like shamans - you have a little chance for them every turn.
    For now download only my sub mod not the combo becuse i updated the units stats (At last everyone unit has stats i wanted to make!).

Combo pack with new unit stats will be relased when RedDwarf will have some time to spend ;].

Quote Originally Posted by .:Zack Fair:. View Post
    downloaded and will download when RedDwarf will update his part

However can you add Reiksfart's unit submod? Oh and is this compatible with galopper voices?
    I don't know how to add units to factions etc so ask RedDwarf will he add the Reiksfart's units to our files...
    Maiby i will Ask HP for a help he know's how to do it.

Also i don't think Reiksfart's mod is compatible with the galopper mod ...

I don't know how to add units to factions etc so ask RedDwarf will he add the Reiksfart's units to our files...

RedDwarf already included Reiksfart's units in his old sub-mod Just ask him
    Best M2TW mods :)

1st Place) Third Age
    2nd Place) THERA - Call of Warhammer

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

Just copy/paste the new entries from my EDU to the bottom of your EDU. Search for the new entries for dragon/daemon slayers in export_descr_buildings and add them to yours. Wait a day or two though, I'll be releasing a new version.

To fix the troll animation I think all you need to do is extract 1.4 animation files, extract 1.4.4 animation files, add 1.4 troll animation to 1.4.4, then re-pack and re-build the files. That should fix it since 1.4 troll was working. That's going to be the only way other than fixing the animation. No other animation is the correct size, I've already tried several.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    Just copy/paste the new entries from my EDU to the bottom of your EDU. Search for the new entries for dragon/daemon slayers in export_descr_buildings and add them to yours. Wait a day or two though, I'll be releasing a new version.

To fix the troll animation I think all you need to do is extract 1.4 animation files, extract 1.4.4 animation files, add 1.4 troll animation to 1.4.4, then re-pack and re-build the files. That should fix it since 1.4 troll was working. That's going to be the only way other than fixing the animation. No other animation is the correct size, I've already tried several.
    If there is a genius out there would can do this, please share with the rest of us noobs! I will name my firstborn after you and will even treat him well become of you!

Well, if i understood, Giants are back ? But in custom battle i haven t them...

They are but only in campaning ... i didn't think about adding them to Custom battle .. sorry :< now it's to much work to change so small thing becuse Installation file is rdy.

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by angus young View Post
    Well, if i understood, Giants are back ? But in custom battle i haven t them...

Easy enough to fix that. Open up export_descr_unit file in CoW>data, search for giant and look for the 'no custom' entry. Delete that and save. They will be available for custom battles.
    Last edited by Reiksfart; March 03, 2011 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks. I gonna do it.

Quote Originally Posted by angus young View Post
    Thanks. I gonna do it.
    If your using the combo, They should be already available. Regrardless 1.0 patch out and all units are usable. Plus Giants can be recruited in game easier.

doh just got done merging warcry edu so it could use gallopers voice mod and i find you guys already did!, thanks for all your hard work

Well... after try... i love your mod guys !!! great job !!!!

Im really happy that The RedDwarfs and my own small but hard work is giving you more fun .

Uploaded new files with much better units stats.