Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

Default Re: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

hey there, i tried out this submod because the trolls where getting a bit lame to fight against.. it worked out fine for me but now (i play as khorne) i get about 4 Daemon prince spawns and Valkia the bloody in 6 turns :S is it just me or is that not a bit insane? fluff/lore wise i mean... other than the imbalance of alot of the units this mod is great!

Default Re: Warcry!!! Version For 1.5 (Compatible with lastest hotfix) Rage of Dark Gods - Boosting Gameplay and Re-balancing unit stats Sub-mod .

I didn't change Deamon sprawn chance,so it must be an luck/error from other mod or a standard cow,i remember i did get a 5 deamon prince also in my khrone campaning.
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Laetus

I keep crashing by turn 6 everytime.

Reinstalled the mod and all the quickfixes using Gigantus' links and I still get the crashes.

Any help?

I crashes all the same for me as well on turn six, with a fresh install, during the turn of Middenheim.

This is the error I get:

19:33:11.284 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    19:33:11.284 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    19:33:11.286 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    19:33:11.287 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    19:33:11.287 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    19:33:11.287 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    19:33:11.288 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    19:33:11.288 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    19:33:23.992 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.6 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs.
    19:34:36.220 [data.invalid] [error] World creation error: couldn't find unit description for unit type 'DE ship ark'.

I think it's just uncompatible with latest versions of Cow (or Rage of dark gods as it is named now) becuse i just played till 14 turn in dwarf campaing,and i didn't had a CTD from 2 months on mine version i can even upload pic's as a proof .

Coud some1 link me most popular cow dowloader ? i want to install it on my PC then mod and try is everything working,then upload it cuz i know you'r pain of playing Vanillia CoW/RoDG .

Libertus

Just get Gigantus easy and painfree installation from hes post in bugs and reports section(i dled from the torrent link). Also apply hes update from the same post(1.1). I for myself tryed to apply ur submod and it didint work for me neither.

Okay dowloading gigantus version now it MUST be a diffrent versions becuse im in a epic dwarf campaing in turn 19 and only one random CTD i had (Yoda style ! )

I'm very interested!! I like your mod but I had the same 6 turn CTD. Love the Empire AI and the Big Guys rebalance. I hope you will can save this issue. Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your excellent job!

Saludos from Spain!!

I only have 3 questions: Why is there no button saying download?

Why do I not find it in the moddb?

And is it in english?

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Benomacer View Post
    I only have 3 questions: Why is there no button saying download?

Why do I not find it in the moddb?

And is it in english?
    this is dead
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Not dead, it's in the stasis field hehe, i'm gonna update it when stable 1.6 will come.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011