Thread: SUBMOD - TROM2 Winter Uniforms

Default SUBMOD - TROM2 Winter Uniforms

TROM2 Winter Uniforms

This submod for TROM2 adds greatcoats to many units of Prussia, Russia and France. You can enable the mod during the autumn and winter turns and disable it at spring and sommer, or enable it all the time!

This submod is based on Hawkins' Great Coats Mod and the work by L'aigle! Many thanks to both of them!

INSTALLATION: The packfile must be extracted in your Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data folder. After this you have to enable the pack file either trough the mod manager or the user script file. The file (as all files with the label "submod") has to be above the trom2_core.pack in the list to work properly.

A pic from Hawkins thread:

Last edited by Yarkis de Bodemloze; February 06, 2011 at 03:57 AM.

Default Re: SUBMOD - TROM2 Winter Uniforms

It doesnt work for me

Is it enabled? Is it above trom2_core in the mod manager or the user script? Only then it will work.

I got it know. I did see the instruction...

Oh my GOD! This is perfect for my film!
    -drool- +rep

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis View Post
    You can enable the mod during the autumn and winter turns and disable it at spring and sommer, or enable it all the time!
    How do we implament this? Save, quit, exit, untick, load game, load save continue?... Or, does Alt-Tab and untick work?
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Celtichugs123 View Post
    How do we implament this? Save, quit, exit, untick, load game, load save continue?... Or, does Alt-Tab and untick work?
    You have to enable/disable and restart the game.

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Shame... That will be very tedious and awkward... But, no other way of doing it. Besides, the Mod looks awsome!!
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

"You can enable the mod during the autumn and winter turns and disable it at spring and sommer, or enable it all the time "

Where i can find this in campaign menu ? I can't find it !?
    Last edited by Moonlight; October 01, 2011 at 10:15 AM.

You can't find it in the main menu. You have two options:

If you're using the user script to play mods, then you'll have to delete (to disable) or add (to enable) the title of the mod to the user script. The title must be above the TROM Core Pack. In Win7 (Vista probably the same) you can find the user script on your C-drive, in the folder "Users". Then go to the folder that has your administrator name as title, then follow to "AppData" (it's possible you'll need to change folder settings to see this "hidden" folder, I know I needed to do it). Then go to "Roaming" and look for the "The Creative Assembly" folder. There you'll find the "Napoleon" folder. Then go to "scripts". There you go.

If you're using the mod manager, simply uncheck (to disable) or check (to enable) the mod.

Makes for an interesting suggestion that CA should look into for the next one. Alternate uniform skins based on the season.

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Dos it work with "new" beta?
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Can this be implemented in Empire? It could be used to add OverCoats to Union and Confederate infantry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this mod still alive?if so i cant seem to find the download link.