Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Absence Notice

Default Re: Absence topic

leaving on friday 22nd
    be gone for 2 weeks vacation in spain

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

goro's Avatar Tribunus

ive found a way to have internet but it requires me holding the laptop with my hand and typing with the other so my responses will be slow.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    ive found a way to have internet but it requires me holding the laptop with my hand and typing with the other so my responses will be slow.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

IZob's Avatar Citizen

My holidays have finished and my uni semester has started. Because of this I wont be able to visit TWC often or as frequent as I use to. I should still be able to play hotseats, reply to pm within the same 24hrs, etc ...
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

will have all my turns played in 9ish hours. sorry for the delay.

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Im going on holidays for a few weeks so I wont be able to play any turns.
    Will and act until victory

will play all my turns in about 15hours. please dont sub

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Im away for 2 or 3 days , my allies shall sub me.
    Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

since yesterday my connection is down, and the technical support of my broadband couldn't sort out the problem straight away.
    So I ask a bit of patience when my turns will come. I'll try to connect once per day.

Edit :problems should be sorted out now.
    Last edited by invicta; August 02, 2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

I'm moving house this weekend. Starting Friday (not today), my internet will be turned off and I'll be moving (by truck) all these box's and furniture out of the house.

At home I wont have the Internet back until Monday 4th (Aus time), but I will be able to access the Internet on Monday from uni (if I have time).

So most likely I wont be able to play any HS or reply to pm's until Monday afternoon. So subbing instructions :

- RVH: Guys don't screw up while I'm away, otherwise no one will be here to sub your turns. If Russia needs subbing I'll do it asap.
    - C4: I would like it if you could wait for me until I return on Monday. If you want to speed things along, then sub the TO with a new player (attack Venice).
    - Reload-able: Admin can sub Spain (claim near by rebel settlements, build).
    - New Dawn: Admin can sub the Moors (defend, build).
    - RH2: Denmark can sub the HRE (defend, build).

If any turns arrive for me before Friday (or before the net is turned off) I'll play it. I'll let you know just before when I'm officially offline. Thanks for subbing and your patience.

we will wait for you in C4. also, you are up there now . and new dawn shall be subbed well

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post
    I'm moving house this weekend. Starting Friday (not today), my internet will be turned off and I'll be moving (by truck) all these box's and furniture out of the house.

At home I wont have the Internet back until Monday 4th (Aus time), but I will be able to access the Internet on Monday from uni (if I have time).

So most likely I wont be able to play any HS or reply to pm's until Monday afternoon. So subbing instructions :

- RVH: Guys don't screw up while I'm away, otherwise no one will be here to sub your turns. If Russia needs subbing I'll do it asap.
    - C4: I would like it if you could wait for me until I return on Monday. If you want to speed things along, then sub the TO with a new player (attack Venice).
    - Reload-able: Admin can sub Spain (claim near by rebel settlements, build).
    - New Dawn: Admin can sub the Moors (defend, build).
    - RH2: Denmark can sub the HRE (defend, build).

If any turns arrive for me before Friday (or before the net is turned off) I'll play it. I'll let you know just before when I'm officially offline. Thanks for subbing and your patience.
    My interwebs hasnt been turned off yet, so I can stick around.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

will be gone 7 days, and after that after 7 days i will go to a college, and will hence need to take break from hotseating.
    sent tavix admin password for TLK hotseat, anyone can admin

Ok im back

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Still on holidays so I still need people to sub me.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Interwebs is online for me today. I will try to sub Desley in RVH and play any of my turns that are up later today.

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Im away till monday evening.
    Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

will be spotty amount of logging in till sunday night.

I am back

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus