Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Player Absence Notice

i’llnbe pretty unavailable until the 17. i ask for extensions until then

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

I'm unable to do turns until Wednesday due to exams

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Unfortunately, due to my new job my time is far too limited to be able and do any hotseating. So for that reason, I will be dropping all admin/player positions I currently have.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Busy due to the upcoming exam period (like almost everyone else), so some things are/will be taking longer time...

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Will finish my turns today/tomorrow

I need extension on mos of my turns. Last batch of exams just around a corner while I have like 4-5 turns to do

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Starting in a couple of days, I'll be absent for a week, give or take a couple of days. In the first few days feel free to sub immediately. After a few days passed I might be able to catch a game in (conventional 'fashionably late' hotseater) time.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

PSA: Why I haven't heavily invested myself into hotseats this spring/early summer and Mergors/My summer schedule.

I'll be very busy/absent this summer. Last day of school was today, and I'll be working for the whole of next week, before leaving for England on Monday the 2nd. I'll be home on the 18th of July, before leaving for the Netherlands on the 22nd of July. I'll be home the 2nd of August, and then I'll probably work for another week, which leaves me with one week left of summer holiday before school begins again on August 15th, and I'll be able to step up my TWC activity.

If I'm needed in that period, feel free to send me a PM/contact me on discord and I'll answer as soon as I can. I'm not gone yet, but I thought best to let you know in advance. Mergor will be gone July 9-14; July 20 - August 5, so there is some overlap where we'll be gone at the same time, but it's nothing critical. Summer is a quiet period anyways, so everything should be fine. If something arises though, we'll both have phones with internet available
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Both SSAF hotseats will get my attention this night, as soon as I wake up

Leaving from 2 till 23rd July, and will have no internet access, so I gave as much instructions to the subbers as I could.

ANW - Mergor will sub me
    SSAF2 - possibly Kolu or the admin
    SSAF - Berryknight or the admin
    AWD - ArBo (from 2-9 July) or admin (if possible, not play it until all the players are back)
    LoW - Lpl or the admin
    IR - my ally Hanni
    TET - Mergor
    1v1 will have to wait

Saleska should help people with admin duties in BD, and possibly BFTP (pw shared with Athlestone in case, so if Saleska disagrees to cover my ass, you can help me too!)

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

AWD is fine, I'm leaving aswell . And yes, I did get the pass.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

might be away for tomorrow and for parts of Wednesday, due to over consummation of alcohol, due to the fact of watching England attempt to play football....words will be slurred , and calculation impaired long into Wednesday depending on the size of the hangover....

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Im on vacation from 7-14 July, and I will be at my parents cabin almost the rest of the summer so I will have reduced activity. I will manage to fix subs for almost all of my hotseats i think
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Will be away for almost four days, ask for extensions in case my turns come up. If needed, Ill appoint subbers

All my turns will be up tonight/tomorrow morning

As England have again , struggled ever further in the world cup football competition,it is more than likely [considering the last match], that I will incapable of speech, communication [apart from the occasion....."Errrrrrr" ] , tomorrow particularly around mid afternoon , which will probably linger , into Sunday. Such hotseat turns that are provided to me, will be inevitably delayed a day or two, until my brain cells have sufficiently recovered from the intoxicating poison , I will be delivering to my system in a vain attempt , to block out , my countries inability to retain a comfortable lead , in a world cup match of substance.... [covers ears to block out King Athelstan singing of "Footballs coming home" and admires Hannibals2001 tea drinking, in the face of so much pain ]

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I'm going on a holiday until 23rd of July. I won't be able to play any turns in the meantime.

Again , England have beaten past my worse expectations , to reach another milestone in the world cup tomorrow [on Wednesday] . But with that victory , it also means that us fans , will equally have to find another barrel of mead , to dunk my head in, to keep my hopes alive as we play another game. Resultant actions will of course , mean limited brainpower and mental facilities [some say this is my normal state ] will occur , as memory impairment means I will be limited to chanting various drunken football slogans, as I try to find my way the bathroom. Playing hotseat turns will be not possible , as using fingers to type, will not be a feat I will be capable of, and if a turn is required on Thursday..expect the resultant turn to be edited ,significantly as my brains cells return to full functionally.

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

I will be away for 2 days.

Back home with a fresh installation on my computer! Copying 100 Gb of mods with an USB 2.0 takes a lot of time, so all my turns should be done by tomorrow.