Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1126272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Player Absence Notice

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Default Re: Player Absence Notice

Going away again for the last time. I can read messages and I'll be generally active, but I won't be able to do turns except July 29. and from the the August 4. and onward. But with that gap between two holidays, there should be no problems.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Due to the entirely common and not at all embarrassing act of dropping my laptop on the ground very, very hard, I won't be able to play M2TW for a few days.

Alright so I have been away for a while, the last week was vacation on which I had no time nor resources at all times to let it be known here on TWC and sadly I forgot to mention it until 2 days in, I only came back yesterday. However aside from that I now have a full time job which takes me roughly 10-12 hours each and every single day of the week. Due to this I am very limited in time to play HotSeats but will try to provide as much as I can. Please send me PM's if you need something done, that is the fastest way.

Apologies for all the delays, feel free to replace me anywhere but if im needed ill try to play.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Will need more time to finish my current turns

Will finish everything tomorrow

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I'm going away till Monday

I am very sorry for not saying anything, I am simply too busy and not in the mood these days to play HotSeats. I apologize alot for all the delays this has caused... Ill try to make it up one day as there is no way ill be forgetting HotSeating...Now just isnt my time

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

I will be busy a few days (max 3 I guess) because of Islamic holiday Eid. I would prefer to ask extensions and being waited until I return if my turns come up.

Alright see ya GAMERS it's been a hell of a ride clicking auto-resolve and forting

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

I'll be gone for the weekend so I need extensions for all my turns.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Will be away for two weeks, starting friday. I should have my laptob with me, but I am not sure if I will have enough time to attend to everything, so will need extensions, and where needed I will get a sub for myself. For admin matters contact my coadmins preferably

Need extension on all turns

Leaving for a vacation in UK tomorrow. Will have my computer with me, but not sure will have any time to do upcoming turns

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

I need extensions on every of my turns.

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Sorry for the long wait everyone and how delayed I have been been to do this for weeks, but I have decided I am just too busy currently to do hot seats with the way I want to spend my off time and how much school keeps me busy. I use to have been able to at least do my turns but now I can't do them at all and have been constantly subbed for awhile now. Right now I don't think I will be in many more hotseats but I plan to stay in SSAF2 and Tamriel IV as they are large hotseats where I find interest in and will less likely be up every few days. This won't be the end for me at least for now but I hope to continue with the little bits I can. I apologize for the inconvenience of the positions I will be leaving open and the work for the admins but I hope at least now you won't have to rely on someone unreliable such as me.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I will be away from tonight until the 19th, and then again from the 20th until the 23rd

Am back from holiday, but I got too much on my hands and am totally tired. If people are willing to not wait for me, let it be so, but I'd prefer a day or two to get everything running on my own. Apologies for that.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Have been having some alcoholic/school problems in the last two weeks, but I am getting all stuff done today

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Gonna be away 2-3 days. I ask extensions please.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Ill be away this weekend with my handballteam playing two matches. I ask for extensions if any turns comes up.
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon