Thread: MTW MedMod -download from where?

Default MTW MedMod -download from where?

Hi All,
    Returning to my copy of MTW: Viking Invasion and want to try a mod. Have settled on Medmod, it sounds like it suits what I want.
    But I can't find anywhere to download it. I saw a thread saying someone had version 4.07 of it from http://apolyton.net/ site.
    I have searched this website and reference is made to it but links to Wes's homepage lead nowhere.

Does anyone have an actual url which they can post where I can actually dwonload it.

Alternatively if someone has a recent copy on there PC is it too big to zip up and email me?

Frustrated.....

Thanks in advance
    Jebenn

Default Re: MTW MedMod -download from where?

I cannot find this either at the .org or on the mizus server. There are two downloads at the .org but both seem to be the earlier version. Regardless you should head over to the .org as you will get more exposure and help for this issue over there.

Thanks Asai.
    I'll post it on the .org and if all esle fails I wlll maybe go for a slightly older version of it.

Some guys over at totalwar.org kindly found a copy of medmod 4.07 and have posted a link to the two files necessary.

It's in reply to a post by me, jebenn, with the same title as this one.
    Am downloading it right now, can't wait to challenge myself a bit more and learn to use some different tactics.

Thanks for your tip to go to .org Asai!

The .org is a repository of information for these games - sadly it's in decline for reasons I won't go into. It has a small group of old vets over there that are still playing these games so you should fit in well.

Regards

Asai